Side skirts

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
tonton

Hi.
I have just purchased a m/boy and would like to add some side skirts if anyone can help. Can I buy some off another vehicle that might fit. Any photos would help too.
Thanks Ton ton
Brayden

You won't find any off the shelf, but owners have had some success adapting skirts from an Alto Works or the generic universal fibreglass skirts offered by places like Spoiler Shop and SSV.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
tonton

Thanks Brayden re side skirts.
I had heard that Hyundai Accent skirts could be cut to length to fit. Any comment from your experience and if so what model?
tonton

Brayden when you say generic brands can you nominate what will fit as I am very. New to all this. Do you know of any used ones for sale?
Thanks Tony
Brayden

I don't know of any used skirts for sale sorry.

By generic I mean that some manufacturers make a standard style of skirt that they cut and shut to suit many models of car. If you look through the catalogs on Spoiler Shop or SSV you can pick the skirts that look similar. For example the 'Talon' style skirts are a generic style that is customised to suit 323, Pulsar and Swift. You can adapt something like this to suit, assuming you know how to work with fibreglass.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
tonton

Thanks Brayden I will keep my eye on those items.
Cheers
Tony