FS. Mightyboy with F6a 6 months rego

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
shar

Hi guys, its time to let my mighty boy go...
Has a lot of good and a bit of bad...
Has F6a turbo in and running. Has standard computer that has been down to injectronics twice now but now has a miss. They have done the best they could so they tell me because exact components are not available. AM computer is the 100% fix.
So much new stuff went it 12 months ago when i re did the build but car just does not get driven now.
Radiator, fan, elec thermo controller, all new fuel system, lift pump surge tank VL pump to engine...
The whole rear end is new. Brakes inc hoses shoes slave cyl etc, 3 leaf hatch suspension, new monroe shocks. Master cyl was rebuilt. Front has coil overs and brake upgrade but the calipers could do with a re build then brakes are 100% new
13" mags with 95% tread
Hard lid but not fitted
Hatch dash in and running but speedo cable broke a few weeks before i stopped driving it to work and have not replaces...
The body is fairly average guys. I bought it for its rego and put all my running gear in from my unrego mighty that had the turbo engine etc in it. Just re build stuff as i went.

So much more but easiest way is to call me for a chat with all your questions
I still have the spare mighty boy lots of extra which can all go with the mighty.

Im in wollongong area if anyone is interested in having a look over everything

Asking around 4k neg for everything. Just doesnt get any use now and its a shame

Contact me if interested.

Can mms pics or email. Im using my phone and dont offen come on the forum these days so not sure about the uploading on here.

Honest sale guys, i wont hide anything about the mighty, i have been caught with bull shitters before and i hate that so feel free to ask away and come and inspect.
shar

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/albion-p ... 1098305613
Made a gumtree add to show just a few pics