Sold: 1986 Mightyboy poor condition (VIC)

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
CelciusXII

Original everything except steering wheel, radio, radiator and the little panel in the tray over the fuel pipe.
Unregistered and not roadworthy
Car has been sitting in my garage for the past 4 years. Last time I tried to use it, the engine kept cutting out, and it looked like the carby was flooding with fuel. I suspect the fuel return line is blocked.
The fuel filler pipe was rusting and the rust had gotten into the fuel (could be seen in the fuel filter), the vacuum hoses on the carby may also be incorrectly installed. I had the engine and carby rebuilt a year or so before it stopped working.
The drivers seat needs replacing as the metal frame in the base has torn from top to bottom where the backrest bolts on. I have a seat from a suzuki hatch of similar era, but it is deeper and the seat rails are longer. (only drivers seat so not a matching pair)
There is some panel damage on the drivers side from when someone tipped the car on it side (overnight while I was working), and the tailgate is out of shape, but still closes. There is a rust patch near the passenger side bonnet hinge that will probably need to be cut out.

Not expecting much for it, but please make an offer.
Attachments
IMGP0448.JPG
IMGP0447.JPG
IMGP0445.JPG
IMGP0443.JPG
IMGP0437.JPG
IMGP0435.JPG
IMAG0124.jpg
Last edited by CelciusXII on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JB

Hi,
Could you let me know where in Vic you are?
If it's not to far, I wouldn't mind having a look at the car.
Thanks,
James
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/14529-2/tamon-avatar.jpg[/img]
CelciusXII

Car is located in Bayswater North.
PM me to arrange a time to have a look.
Psi_Wagon

pm sent
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305