Suzuki experts/suppliers in Adelaide

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
Tonywill

hey, does anyone know suzuki experts in Adelaide.  
Im on my way to compare pricing between reconditioning my F8A head or replacing with a F10A.
thanks
Tonywill

A bit of an update, 
i just had to replace the radiator and it needed to be built from another blank, a bit pricey but fits well.
i have just received a price of ~800US  (maybe ~1300 $A) delivered from China for a F10A with gearbox and all the accessories.
I have seen others order these engine/gearbox combinations, are there any comments on fitting these to a ST90? 
Attachments
IMG_2360.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG
Brayden

From what I've seen the F10A is not a direct fit, but something that anyone with a degree of backyard mechanical skill could handle. The engine and gearbox are physically longer, requiring a custom driveshaft. The SK410 gearbox is cable shift as opposed to the ST90 linkage rod setup, so that will need to be sourced. Assuming the Chinese engine is supplied with a carby (many are equipped with fuel injection) then there is no rewiring needed.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Tonywill

thanks Brayden,
the China supplier has just let me know they have 465Q (fuel injected) 2nd hand going cheap.
I cant see if anyone else has fitted one of these in place of the F8A.
I can do the mechanical stuff but not so strong on the electrical.
any suggestions?  thanks again.
Brayden

If it doesn't come with the OEM ECU then your only option is aftermarket. Cheapest is a MegaSquirt/MicroSquirt, but they're a DIY solution only really suitable for someone who is electronically minded. Adaptronic and Haltech make great products (at a price). You're looking at a minimum of $1500, probably closer to $2k by the time you get any accessories needed (fuel pump, etc).
The other option is to convert the motor to run a carburetor.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.