Copen Wheels

Chat about anything and everything.
fritz

I noticed that the copen had 165/50-r15 wheels the other day. Almost perfect size for my boy. So I enquired about the wheels. Bridgstone potenza 040. Only problem is that they're not available in Oz. The people @ Daihatsu & bridgestone just gave us blank looks. Pretty funny really, But I reckon you'd be real p*ssed if you needed those tyres for yer copen. :D

As a sub note to this, I also checked out the 15" white rims which are on the suzi ingis. $600+ ea :!: :!: :!: - And wrong stud pattern to boot
eDave

You can fit 15's on your MB?
Brayden

eDave wrote:You can fit 15's on your MB?
I'd like to see that!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
fritz

I intend to after the other stuff is done on my boy (painting etc)
- I have nearly finished painting the tray of my boy after about 5 weeks of stripping & fixing dents... :? :? :?

The 165/50-15 tyre is only 0.1" bigger in diameter than the 165/65-13 a lot of guys on this forum are running. Only prob is that I'll have to source a rim wich is the correct size - Preferably 5" or 5.5" as a 6" rim would be vunrable to knoks from kerbs etc. I am currently enquiring about the possibility of using simmons rims ($500+ ea)

It will be very difficult, and I suspect quite expensive to make this happen, but I'm sure the finished result will be worth it. :D
eDave

Sounds sweet.
Keep us informed!