Wollongong Cruise (February?)

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Josh

:cry:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
Munchskinman

just got my car registered i dont know how.. but i did. so im definatley coming unlessi break down.
Munchskinman

what road is the light house off?
Brayden

Munchskinman wrote:what road is the light house off?
Endeavor Drive off Cliff Road. I've just re-read the thread and the meeting time is roughly 11am at the lighthouse.

Unfortunately I'm out this time, which pisses me off because this is the first cruise I have missed. Sadly the van is still cactus (after working on it all night) and the ute needs more work. :(

Hope you guys have fun. 8) Can someone take a digi cam for some pics? That'd be appreciated.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Josh

I've got one from work with me - will set the girl loose taking pics... :wink:

For the first time on a TAMON cruise day single, solitary MightyBoy will be setting off from Canberra early tomorrow morning... :(

Colin, can you call early tomorrow morning with the finer details on rendezvousing with your friend in Batemans Bay. Anytime from 6:30am will be fine.

At least three or four of us from south of Wollongong should make it tomorrow, so it's up to everyone up north to help us cross that double-figure barrier for the first time! :D

0418-630-336 if anybody needs to reach me tomorrow. I WILL be there! :wink:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
ceej

"Mr. TAMON" Is missing the TAMON cruise??? Thats not good. there will have to be another one soon :snigger: .
Garry. Nuff sed!
Munchskinman

im leaving now, for breakfast then a drive to the gong... cya's there.
Munchskinman

Ok im back brayden do you want pics emailed to you and whats the email to send to?
ceej

How was it?
Garry. Nuff sed!
eDave

Hope you all had a good time!
Bummer, Brayden! Don't worry mate. Next time!
Munchskinman

It was pretty cool hey, there was 6 of us then there was 5 of us then we lost bey for a bit while colin fixed the spark plug he fried, so there was 4 then we found her at the pub and we ate then cruised on down to kiama blow hole. was pretty good never met anyone (josh, colin, doughy boy and the girls :P) apart from Bey. Wasnt the turn out we were hoping for but it was enough to satisfy the local's and myself.
ceej

Man i wish i could of been there. It was sounding so good then i all just deminished. I hope there is another one soon cause i will probably be able to go if there is.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Dougy_Boy

hey,
sorry i didnt make it down to kiama/jamberoo with u guys.....i had to take my brother home....it was good to meet youse all tho.....i was chokin on colins fumes in gong tho....
Brayden

Munchskinman wrote:Ok im back brayden do you want pics emailed to you and whats the email to send to?
Just send them to admin@tamon.org please. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Colin

that was pure fuel coming out the back i trashed a spark plug and itwas running on 2 cylinders to albian park .......mind you still was the fastest down the freeway not bad for a 2 cyl :D
MORE BEER! :beer: