Queensland Feburary Mega-Cruise

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
bretto

oh i cant come...... my dog ate my keys.. will be next on the list!!!!
mightymira!!! :)
djflex

Yeah thanks Alto boy... Like now your inciuating that im bullshiting!!!

Refer to my original post all they had to to do was email the details with phone number and email address.

how many do you think i got?

2 thats right 2

I know its a pain in the ass that my F8B died the 2 weeks before but i was forced to try fit the F5a in to take its place.

I can assure you im not pissing in your pocket about this. Ive been without a car for the last 3 weeks.

sorry that we cant get enough intrest to dedicate a crusie but i guess everyone has other priorties.

.. well if any one else would like to organise one LOL feel free.
Alto Boy

DJ, don't take my last post too serious....on the inside I was pissin' myself laughing....the fact that Brett and I have tried so many times and the result is always the same....1 x 1 people have other more important shit to do.

You've now had a go, Bretts had a go, I've had a go and I just don't understand, when we have so many Brizzy people who read this forum and show interest in this kind of event.....but pulling it together is just soooooo hard.

Dude when your car is ready and you've got nothing to do on a Sat. or Sun. even if only you, I and Niiko want to get together for an hour or so, that's cool by me.

Anyway, I wasn't attacking you personally......just this re occurring " NO Show " phenomenon.

Have Fun......Seeya......Greg.
Didn't I used to be somebody once !
djflex

Cheers mate. I can understand the frustration of organising a cruise and watching it deteriorate before your eyes.

I think the best thing to do as you said was just organise with a couple guys and meet up.

As soon as the MB has the F8B in i will get in touch and take a drive to Brizzy.

best wishes

DJ
niiko

It seems to me the ideal place top meet would be at the gold coast..

one weekend, when you guys arnt doing anything ....
ELWOOD

If yous ever want to go for a cruise to somewhere nice,like toowoomba you can count me in.But as for the coast i hate the place.
Formally known as Jay.