WTB: Various Parts - Steer. Wheel, Sunvisor, MORE... (TAS)

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
Selfdestruktor

Okay, just purchased an '86 MB and need a few bits and pieces.
There are a lot of for sale topics and i've looked through a few, but I thought it might be better for people to come to me, particularly if you've got something that's not listed in the For Sale section

Prefer to get multiple items from the one place to save on freight.

Front indicator lenses (under headlights): the ones on it aren't too bad but if I can pick up some near mint ones cheap i'll grab them

Front-side indicator: only need one, because one of mine is non-genuine.

GOT IT - Pending Delivery - Steering wheel: Genuine one. Mine is cracked in a couple of places. May consider a nice cheap non-genuine one if it is in excellent condition, includes everything needed to attach it and, most importantly, legal here.

GOT IT - Pending Delivery - Window winder: I've got one missing. The original is a faded blue. Will buy a pair if they're in really good condition. Black ones would be good. Must include the 'C' fastener (whatever that is called).

GOT IT - Pending Delivery - Passenger side mirror: Need the whole thing including the bracket to screw it to the door.

Gearstick and boot: Mine has been cut off in an attempt to make a pseudo short shifter and the boot is not genuine / too small. Original knob would be good too.

GOT IT - Pending Delivery - Passenger sunvisor: Drivers side is cream. Willing to buy a pair if grey or black etc.

Right side tail light assembly (right when looking from the rear): mine are cracked in a few places.

Everything must be in very good / excellent condition and photos would be great if possible.
Not in any hurry right now, so i'm willing to wait until prices are right.

Thanks!
Last edited by Selfdestruktor on Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mowog

don't sweat it over the window winder c clips they are the same as holden and a lot of other cars. also hatch winders are similar.
Jermaine

hey man i know were theres a reked mb in launceston its had the front cut off it though can remember the place but ill have a look next time im in there
Selfdestruktor

mowog wrote:don't sweat it over the window winder c clips they are the same as holden and a lot of other cars. also hatch winders are similar.
Yeah I already knew that, but if I can get them with the winders it will save me a trip somewhere else to get them.
Honda_mightyboy_rule wrote:hey man i know were theres a reked mb in launceston its had the front cut off it though can remember the place but ill have a look next time im in there
Cool, that would be very handy.
It's a long way from where I live, but my girlfriend is staying down there for studies at the moment so I could go and visit her at the same time! (luckily she doesn't come here, I wouldn't get 'any' for 6 months :P)
Selfdestruktor

Opening post updated
Jermaine

hey were abouts did u get all the parts from?