Start or update your owner's profile!

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
gremlin

hey, long time no me.

Don't worry about adding my old 'boy, when i have a new one i'll be sure to pester you to add it!
Brayden

Thats the kind of enthusiasm I like to see. :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Jermaine

thought id just update

Name: Jermaine
Email address: jermainewilliams131@hotmail.com
Website address http://www.freewebs.com/honda_mightyboy_rule/
MSN:jermainewilliams131@hotmail.com
Bio: well got my first mb when i was 13 to drive around the farm, just before i got my L's a mb come up for sale close to us, so we grabbed that as it was a better & cheaper option than doin the red on up, got my P's had them for a couple of months and wrote the black boy off... decided to do the red boy up.....

Description of your ute
Nickname:
Model: 1985
Engine: F8b
Suspension and wheels: ROH 13", lowered 2" with koni inserts & king springs in front and 2" blocks and 3 leaf setup in rear
Exterior:resprayed in ford amber effect, custom side skirts, tinted windows, clear side indercators
Interior: daytonia racing seats
Stereo: VDO CD/mp3 player, 12" kenwood sub, sony explode amp, clarion 6x9
Future plans:front bar, hard cover soon to come and turbo sometime in the near future
Mad_Aussie

Name: Aaron

Website address: www.laversdesign.com
MSN: rooscout(at)hotmail
Bio: Well i'm a Uni bred graphic designer, working at a hospital, and trying to get into the drift scene. I also enjoy camping, eating game, putting pencils in my nose and listening to heavy remixes of classical music.

Description of your SUPER CARRY!!1
Nickname: P. Cecil
Model: 1986
Engine: F10A, CAI piping
Suspension and wheels: Suspension? None left. Wheels? 14in ROH's
Exterior: HammerTech paint (sick lah)
Interior: Monsta Tacho, R32 GTSt seats, fluffy trimming
Stereo: cables hanging out in various places. I use an Ipod for reduced theftability.
Future plans: I want some 14inch cherryblossoms, or wantanabes, some flares, flash paint (maybe), stezza, and suspension. Down the track i'm wanting to do an engine conversion, need to see how other members go with g13b swaps first. It needs to be faster. I so want to have a commodore lunching carry.
iceman

Name: Nick
Email address
Website address ICQ:
MSN
Bio: When i was 17 i started my apprentice ship at a Mazda & Suzuki dealership. Two weeks after i saw my first MB. Fell in love but could never justify to buy another car just for me. 13 years later my neighbor asked me if i knew anybody that wanted one. Well i think it took 0.00001 seconds to tell him that i would buy it. Scored 1 MB and a heap of spare bits. (doors, tailgate and other stuff)

Description: dark blue with neon green interior, very basic still
Nickname: little bugger
Model: 1985
Engine: f8b engine carby
Suspension and wheels: original suspension and wheels for now
Exterior: fog lights for now
Interior: new door trims, new carpet
Stereo: 12" subwoofer, 600w amp and 6x9 rear speakers and other speakers
Future plans: respray into bright yellow, mags, underbody lighting, change motor to turbo daihatsu engine
JB

Name - James
Location - Dromana VIC
Email address
Website address
Bio- Micro-car fan from way back. My MB is the second car I owned, and although friends and family all told me I was crazy to buy one, they now think she's a classic. I've had her for about 12 years, and doubt I could ever give her up.

Nickname - Friends refer to my MB as The MB, The Mighty or The Roller Skate.
Model - 1987
Engine - My MB has a G10 (993cc) 'Big Block' as my Dad calls it. A 5 speed gearbox, and an SU Carb.
Suspension and wheels - Lowered 2 inch at the rear. Pedders rear shockers, Front standard, Nissan Pulsar ET rims, Falken ZE326 165/55/14 front tyres, Bridgestone G-Grid 175/60/14 rear tyres.
Exterior - Roof bars removed, Colour coded bumpers, Tinted windows, Fibreglass bonnet and 'cold air intake' scoop.
Interior - Race seats, Flat bottom steering wheel (for a bit more leg room), VDO Tacho, Aluminium Gear knob.
Stereo - Very old Pioneer CD player, that amazingly never skips
Future plans - Strip down and re-paint, make carbon fibre bonnet, make carbon tailgate, re-do exhaust and side exit it,possibly try a front bar and skirts. Maybe turbo charge.
JB

Hi Brayden,

I didn't have any luck setting up a gallery, should I send my MB pics to you?

James
Jermaine

Brayden

James, I've just activated your account.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

I think my owners profile is way overdue for an update!

Name: Jay
Nickname/Handle: ToranaGuy
Bio: I probably own too many cars, and the 'boy is a great toy.

Engine: F8b, ported head. Recent full rebuild
Suspension & Wheels: Stock suspension, 15 inch Abatis Zero's
Exteria: 8 year old respray, white with black pinstriping - needs respray again
Interia: Stock - soon to have Telstar Tx5 seats, Tacho & Boost gauge
Future Plans: Turbo, EFI conversion, Lower it, fit 3 leaf rear springs, Cervo Mode front bar & custom side skirts.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
goose360

Name: Angas
Bio: A guy from work had a mightyboy (I think he has about 5 now) that hes been working on, and I've been hooked ever since. It was the first manual car I ever drove. I've kinda been keeping my eye open for one for a while. He knew I was interested in buying one, and found me a good deal. It should be a fun project car to keep me busy, and I've been learning heaps along the way.

Description of your ute
Nickname:
Model: 85
Engine: F5A, stock
Suspension and wheels: stock suspension, mags
Exterior: fog lights
Interior: still has original seats
Stereo: stock
Future plans: hmmm... fix up body, respray, F8B conversion (hopefully), new dash, new stereo system, possibly upgrade suspension and brakes

I've registered for a gallery account, but it says it still needs to be activated. (sorry, I think I might have registered twice when I thought it hadn't worked the first time)
Billie

Name: Billie
Email address: mighty_boy_66@hotmail.com
MSN: mighty_boy_66@hotmail.com
Bio: Hey i'm 16, turning 17 soon. Umm i attended tafe for 6 months and got cert II in automotive. I got my car because i love the look and novalty of them, when i was about 12 me and my dad use to joke around about putting a 13b in there. Now that i have one, i know its nearly impossible to do engineered.

Description of your ute
Nickname: Popeye, due to having a popeye sticker when i got it
Engine: Um f8b, seems to be recently ported and new pistons, lucky grabe, normal engine paint to make look good, air cleaner and air breather.
Suspension and wheels: 12" Silver rims
Exterior: Resprayed, stickers, hood scoop, pin stripes
Interior: Subs, speakers, tacho, custom door cards, roof liner, all vinyle replaced with black carpet, painted sun visors, mad headeck, seat covers
Stereo: 2 mtx 6x9's in the rear, 2 6" in the doors, kenwood head deck, 4 channel amp running speakers, Need mono to run 2 rampage subs.
Future plans: Bigger engine and turbo. new seats and steering wheel
Mr Anderson

Name: Ray Anderson
raymon.s.anderson@alumni.uts.edu.au
Bio: late 20's, solicitor, the mini is in the shop so much i wanted another awesome small car with a cult-following ala Mighty Boy.

Description of your ute
Nickname: i'm waiting for it to tell me
Engine: CB60 Charade single cam fuel injected 1L Turbo, hi-flowed turbo with front mount intercooler, EMS with hand controller and individual coil packs.
Suspension and wheels: stock... for now.
Exterior: Average blue respray, average bonnet vents, cut out standard front spoiler to show intercooler and tinted windows.
Interior: Blue fabric interior, aftermarket guages in dash and on dash, Momo steering wheel, and Autotechnica race seats.
Stereo: 1x 6 inch in dash flip out touch screen, 2x 15inch Cadence subs, 3x Cadence amps (+1 non-cadence amp), 4x 6x9inch speakers.
Future plans: Realistically... rims, suspension and canopy, maybe also engine swap to the twin cam 1L as would not need further engineering.

Tamon gallery not working for me so will email a couple of photo's for inclusion in the profile, thanks Brayden.
1986 mighty boy, CB60 1L turbo, 80kw (107hp) at 12psi (sold)