TAMON Gallery Registration:

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Brayden

So you want somewhere to host your Suzuki-related photos? Well register for a TAMON Personal Gallery!

1. Registration:

<<Click here>> to register for a personal gallery.
Please use your forum nickname as your "Username", just your first name for "Full Name", and your email address and password.
Once you have submitted your registration, either eDave or myself will activate your account, usually within 24 hours.

2. Editing your album:
Once your account has been activated, login using the appropriate details.
To add sub-albums or photos to your gallery, simply click on the "edit" link in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. This link will take you to the edit page. From here you use the panel on the left-hand side to perform various tasks.
(When creating a new sub-album, ensure that it uses the "TAMON" theme.)

3. Adding images:
To add images to your gallery, use the "Add Item" link on the left hand side of the page. Browse to locate the image you want to upload. Repeat for all other images, adding a caption for photos if you like.

Please use the "TAMON Personal Gallery" watermark when uploading images. If your images end up being posted on another site or forum it will help others to find this website. 8)

PLEASE USE THE PROVIDED TAMON PERSONAL GALLERY WATERMARK AND DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR OWN.

If you run into any problems or have questions about using your gallery, please reply here.
Last edited by Brayden on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CoinSlot

Is there a way to put the watermark on all the images already in the gallery?
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
Brayden

CoinSlot wrote:Is there a way to put the watermark on all the images already in the gallery?
I think only myself or Dave can do that... I'll double check and let you know.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
eDave

Not yet available.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph ... tid=357130

But you can do it image by image.
I think images in the TAMON gallery should only be watermarked with the TAMON watermark though.

I'll turn on the option that put the water mark on automatically if someone hotlinks an image.
Jermaine

um may i ask whats water marking? :oops:
CoinSlot

Photo by photo hey... Something to do while watching telly tonight :)

Watermark is the thing on the bottom right:

[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
Jermaine

oh righto now i know lol
CoinSlot

Hmmmmm watermarking the picture changes it's link address. So it's not just a case of watermarking the pictures and having it show up where you've already posted, you have to change the links as well :(
Brayden

Yes watermarking changes the URL because it creates a new image so the original is kept in case the watermark needs to be removed.

Dave, I've disabled the hotlink watermark because it will wreak havoc with the images that already have an embedded watermark when uploaded. ;)
CoinSlot

Yeah sounds like a good way of doing things actually. Didn't take me too long to change links in various threads on other forums. I didn't bother doing the ones here because well, you're already on TAMON :)
Jermaine

cant there be an option to watermark all the images? cause its kinda gonna take ages to do lol

oh and iv use up all my aloud space :oops: is there a way i can have more or how do i delete some pic's?

oh and sometimes when i click on the thumbnail it styas as a thumbnail instead of going to the big image y is that?

thanx
Brayden

honda_mightyboy_rule wrote:cant there be an option to watermark all the images? cause its kinda gonna take ages to do lol

oh and iv use up all my aloud space :oops: is there a way i can have more or how do i delete some pic's?

oh and sometimes when i click on the thumbnail it styas as a thumbnail instead of going to the big image y is that?

thanx
1. No the gallery software does not support that option
2. You shouldn't have used your allocated space with the amount of pics you have, other users have twice as many.
3. My guess is that this problem has something to do with your attempt to customise the watermark - WHICH I HAVE REMOVED.

NOTICE TO ALL USERS: PLEASE USE THE PROVIDED TAMON PERSONAL GALLERY WATERMARK AND DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR OWN ATTEMPT.
Jermaine

ohhhh my bad :oops:

well i added another lot nd it still wont let me add more :? so i dont know
my pictures are still small when u click on them :?
Brayden

Just a reminder to everyone that the gallery is for Suzuki related images only. I'm going to have a cull soon and remove all non-Suzuki content.

Sorry but whilever this is funded out of people's pockets then I'd prefer to keep the content on-topic.
If anyone needs a gallery for non-Suzuki stuff then please use imageshack or similar.

Oh, and Jermaine I fixed your thumbnail problem champ. ;)
CoinSlot

Can you give me a heads-up if anything of mine needs to go?