ST90 fuel and temp gauge

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
Tonywill

Hi,
i have just got my ST90 Carry on the road after a couple of years bringing it back from the grave yard.  I took the rat rod approach but ensured the integrity of the van remains. 
I cant get my fuel and temp gauges working. It seems to be in the dash rather than the sensors. The lights work, the speedo works but I cant get the gauges working.
Any info would be great.
I also had problems getting the dash off to remove the gauges and I cant get my head in to see what is sticking. Any guidance would be apprciated.

PS reading through the pages has been a lot of fun and learning, good on you guys.
Attachments
IMG_2379.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG
Brayden

Pretty sure that the fuel/temp gauges have a separate earth. Break out the multimeter. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Tonywill

Thanks Brayden,  Any idea where i can start looking behind the dash?  I've had trouble getting the dash off.
Brayden

If you've got the cluster shroud removed and the screws out of the front of the cluster then it should pull out towards you. The speedo cable will resist, but pops off with enough force. Then it's just the electrical connector. There might be a separate blade connector for the earth that has dropped off, if not look for a dud trace on the plastic circuit sheet. Not an uncommon fault with Suzukis.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.