Revenge??

Chat about anything and everything.
Dougy_Boy

howdy y'all,
has anybody got any sweet revenge on somebody that picked their mighty boy up etc.......coz i really hate those people that have little respect for other peoples pride and joy....and i hold grudges aswell, so it makes me even more angry :evil: ...
ill get this lil ball rollin'.....
i was parked outside of the school and my mates ( thats right.."mates") moved tha MB so it was 45 degrees to the kerb...i found out who did it....i talked to my 'friends' about it, told them that "if you respect a mans car, the man respects you"...but one of them didnt quite get the point.....so i told him i got a parking ticket.......i got 30$ out of it ( he thought the others were chippin in too) and it hasnt happened for a while...

Any more stories????
Brayden

Similar thing happened to me back in College, only difference is you replace "mates" with "random dickbags".

End result was two bent front guards and one very pissed off owner. Unfortunately I could never prove who did it, so I had to wear the cost of repairs.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
CoinSlot

If everyone just weighs down their car with lead like me, this wouldn't happen :D

If revenge is what you want then do this: get a syringe (with a sharp needle tip thing), hunt down some prawn juice (seafood shop would be more then glad to help you out), keep the juice frozen to keep the smell down until you're ready to go in for the attack, inject the juice into the door or window rubbers of the other person's car, enjoy.

This is one of THE best ways to take revenge. The smell is amazingly bad after the sun is on it and 9/10 mechanics won't be able to find the source of the smell :wink:
[size=84][url=http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/CoinSlot/]Gallery[/url][/size]
eDave

assorted seafood.. hours of fun for the whole family. :lol:
pony-tail

I have not had that issue yet with the Suzukis but years ago some "mates" of mine decided to carry my Honda S600 up onto a verandah resulting in a warped rear quarter The ring leader refused to pay for the damage - He accidently ran into my fist and received a broken nose - we have not spoken since - He claimed it was not his fault he was just p*ssed - After 2 years of bare metal up rebuild My car was not a joke . I do not see these antics as funny - If I , or other small car users choose a different kind of transport to the average yobbo (Holden / Ford makes sfa difference) thats just my choice - I have been copping sh*t for the last 18 months cause I decided to mod a '93 Lantra , I do not know who makes these people the conformity police , they just feel they have the right (/rant)
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
Special thanks to Brayden
stevan_istheman

Yeah, this is half the reason i don't want to take my car to tafe...
But if anyone i know did it they would probably end up with a landcruiser parked on their bonnet the next day.

I was actually gonna do that one day i guy i know was pissing me off.
It was funny seeing his reaction... after asking what car he was driving, i turned around to my best friend and asked if she thought my cruiser would crawl onto his bonnet...
He shut up and stopped annoying me. :D
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
tonka

My wind screen wiper pump has enough grunt to shoot water on the car behind it can squirt a lot of water so if i got someone riding my ass i can 007 them.
keep on truckin
hatch4play

i have to say i have never got to that point either i have a short fuse when it comes to things like that and any mate of mine knows it and would not even try :) i purposly leave my car unlocked and windows down if i am a short distance away just to catch those fukas that steal/break nto other ppls cars, so far i have caught one woodridge abo going through my car and i gave him a bloody good beat down! one day i will catch some big dude in my car that will kick my ass i know but its worth it :)
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/hatch4play/]View My Gallery![/url]
Injected F8B Hatch!
Soon To Be Turbo!
ToranaGuy

A couple of supposid friends picked up my MB at work & turned it around. Considering the carpark isn't level, and they picked up the rear end they coulda rolled it into another car or ontop of somone...

Anyway, got management in on the act, have 2 written appoligies, 2 written warnings to the offenders, and lucky for them my rear quarters were not buckled, else it also woulda resulted in a rather large bill to them both! I'm glad there was no damage to the car, because there woulda been a legal case on their heads quick smart!

One guy has since left the company, not long after incident & the other did something else stupid and was demoted for his actions in the workplace!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Dougy_Boy

i just remembered another 1.
a bunch of cockheads at gong's northbeach decided to pick tha rear end up while i was in it tryin to bail off home. they picked it up atleast a foot, and decided to drop it, and i didnt even know them....i know one of them..which im getting back at soon.....quite soon...im taking Coinslot's idea hehehe....but using meat "juice" instead...man that stuff stinks..nobody likes the tools im doin it too....so its all good...and they wont suspect a thing
Gladier

Dougy_Boy wrote:i just remembered another 1.
a bunch of cockheads at gong's northbeach decided to pick tha rear end up while i was in it tryin to bail off home. they picked it up atleast a foot, and decided to drop it, and i didnt even know them....i know one of them..which im getting back at soon.....quite soon...im taking Coinslot's idea hehehe....but using meat "juice" instead...man that stuff stinks..nobody likes the tools im doin it too....so its all good...and they wont suspect a thing
trust me ... prawn is worse :twisted:
bigboy89

Well i have a dog who pisses on my wheels every morning!
A pic of a girl on the bonett doesnt mean that my MB is a mighty girl!
cuz

Dont know if this fits in the revenge department. I was stopped at a "T" intersection waiting to turn right six months ago and a group of very rude young ladies came around the corner in front of me . The driver stuck her head out the window and screamed out " Your too f--king big for that little car & while she was yelling she ran up the ass of the car in front of her. :o` :twisted:
cuz
ToranaGuy

cuz wrote:Dont know if this fits in the revenge department. I was stopped at a "T" intersection waiting to turn right six months ago and a group of very rude young ladies came around the corner in front of me . The driver stuck her head out the window and screamed out " Your too f--king big for that little car & while she was yelling she ran up the ass of the car in front of her. :o` :twisted:
Now that's a laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|