Marques in the Park / Show and Shine Canberra

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Brokenshire

Just thought that I'd let you all know that I hauled the wife and kids down to Canberra last Sunday for a look at this.
Not as good as what i was hoping for but good all the same.
As it says there was almost every type of club there but there was some missing.

No Suzuki's.

At all.

That was a little disapointing. I didn't expect a Mighty Boy but I thought that there would at least be some Suzukis.

Anyhow, the cars were really a mix from 4month old top of the line FPV's down to a "P" Platerspaddock bashing daily driver VN.

There's definently room for mighty boys there. I'll be making an effort to appear, Boy in Hand, next year.
Last edited by Brokenshire on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brayden

We had a big Suzuki display there last year, but unfortunately there was very little (read: zero) interest this year.

Being the day after Drag Warz didn't help either.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Brokenshire

Well I think its a shame. We should, as a group, make an effort to get at least one or two mighty boys to events, especially to events like this.

I'll put my hand up to most events in NSW / ACT especially if there's some one else going.
ceej

I would love to of gone, but work got there first. I'm taking all next week off so i couldn't miss any more... :cry:
Garry. Nuff sed!
gazuga

i normally get to everything i can, but my boy suffered a pretty decent heart attack and is off the road at the moment :cry: