Suzuki Carry ST90 fully restored

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
slimer

Restored Suzuki Carry Van ST90
Fully rebuilt around 3 years ago, it is currently insured for $15k
Every single thing on it has been rebuilt
Custom mixed 2pac paint (I have the paint code/formula)
Tinted windows
Custom retrimmed seats and new interior with brand new black carpet, led interior change colour light strip with remote
Has the bigger engine in it which was fully built from scratch with all new parts, timing belt and tensioner, water pump etc etc
5 speed conversion and a brand new heavy duty clutch kit
Brand new fully balanced tailshaft
Brand new front shock absorbers 
Brand new carburettor 
Custom made 4 core alloy radiator (twice the size as the standard one) with twin thermo fans with an electronic Davies Craig thermostat fan triggers
Alloy mags with 4 brand new tires
Aftermarket LED headlights
Front spoiler

ALOT more but too much to list so if you want it send me a message and come have a look, turns heads every single time I drive it, even if it is only a short drive around the block.

$10K is the price and I won’t drop so don’t ask. No time wasters or tire kickers

Has a suspected headgasket issue 
Drives perfectly fine but it gets warm on the freeway
I drove it for over an hour non stop today and it didn’t even get close to half way (80 degrees)

Selling it to save for a house, I would keep it if I was not trying to buy a house.

Located in Brisbane.
Any questions just ask 0421646875 (I can text some photos if needed)

i have all the build photos in an album on facebook. There are ALOT....probably over 200 photos from the engine being built, to getting minor rust cut out and welded, to replacing the shocks/brakes and all the way down to painting the body.