Ute criuse WA

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Trish

Ok its white boy then
We can hold of for awhile until we are all ready I will let you know as soon as my girl is on the road. Bloody gearboxes!

Mowog lives country so won't be able to make it :(
fritz

Trish wrote:Mowog lives country so won't be able to make it :(
Hmmm?... I wonder why I was under the impression that he lived around midland-ish? :?
Whereabouts country? - Do you know?
Trish

NOPE But we haven't heard from Hewball for a while.
Where are you Hewball
Jermaine

Trish wrote:NOPE But we haven't heard from Hewball for a while.
Where are you Hewball
i have his msn addy i let him know for u guys
scotty

fair enough but it would complement your yellow boy even more even though it doesnt need anymore complementing it is awsome my boy is metalic green but the engine bay is white :oops: ill wait till my engine blows up and when the engine is pulled out ill get it painted then lol still no luck with the gearbox then trish
Hewball

im here now, Im in, not sure how well the car will go but just let me know when and where :D sounds good, and if ya need parts give me a PM i have a few spares,
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/Hewball/][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/per_gall.gif[/img][/url]
Trish

Nope no luck yet, finding everything that suits everyone else though, There is a guy in Swan View that has a running suzuki hatch with a 550 F5A wanting to sell the whole car for $100 he turned it over and the motor sounded pretty good. So if that helps anyone looking for a cheap motor give me a PM and I'll give you his number
scotty

any ideas if the date has been bumped back because it would be great for everyone to have their mbs up and running sweetly and hopeing that you have luck with your problem trish cant wait to meet you all 8)
Trish

Yep I agree I think we chould postpone till everyon is ready, as soon as I am mobile I will check with everyone else
Cheers
scotty

okay ill keep coming on to see what's going on cause i dont want to miss out on this cruise either lol catch ya
scotty

how iz everyone any idea on a date yet
Trish

Mine is still of the road I figure by the time I recon and fit a gearbox I may as well go the whole hog and do a full upgrade motor etc. Not that there is anything wrong with the actuall motor. Hopefully it wont be too long away :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty

i hope it all goes well trish what sort of motor do you have in it now u've got an f8b dont you god i wish i had a f8b turbo and if possible twin :twisted:
Norm

Yeah its an F8b 800cc, turbocharged, fully ported, 2 inch system, 2litre carby, custom manifold box, special clutch and pressure plate specially made, plus gas conversion (duel fuel) but gear box is sad (no devasted).
If we can't cruize your all welcome to catch up at my place it would be good to actually talk head to head, as I really can't drive her at the mo. :grouphug:
Norm
Trish

Sorry Scotty I was logged in under Norms name when I replied to you as he was looking over the site so yeah our house is fine to meet at.