Ute criuse WA

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
mowog

trish in an emergency you can run the f5 gearbox just means a bit worse fuel economy, great acceleration, not so great top speed, but how often do you run at top speed?
I won't be along it is a 600k round trip for me to Perth.
scotty

Lol Why would you wanna upgrade then that sounds sweeeeeet did you get it in perth i want to get the exact same thing if you dont mind me asking how much did you spend on the whole thing yeah sounds good wouldnt mind a head to head chat and maybe when you decide on a date for the cruise i would have my licence so i can drive :twisted:
Trish

We did it all ourselves with our mechanic we also did the full custom body kit ourselves. see pics in members list.
Trish

sorry not members list mb owners list.
ceej

Garry. Nuff sed!
scotty

ok that car is sweet that spoilers huge :D was it hard to do all the engine fitting and mounting ect other than the gearbox are the parts easily sourced
Trish

We didn't have too much trouble what didn't fit we made, it has been done reasonalby cheaply no EFI we wasted a bit trying different turbos and had a dodgey clutch guy then had too much power with new tread and blew a gearbox {not me husband} so just chucked a cheapy in to get by which has also gone.
Also thanks Mowog for the info shame you live so far away
scotty

k cool :D
Trish

Yeehah!!!!!
I have finally got the MYTGIRL back on the road with a rebuilt gearbox. Soooooo that means if you guys are up for it I am ready to cruize.
fritz

Now isn't a particularly good time for me given the hectic x-mas season is approaching.
I also have a fair bit of work to do on the boy which _may_ happen over the break??
I should be OK from mid jan onwards???
Hewball

i tend to agree with fritz on this one gives me time over to silly season to get a few things done i need to aswell
[url=http://tamon.edave.net/gallery/v/members/Hewball/][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/per_gall.gif[/img][/url]
Trish

Thats fine with me I agree mid January would be a better plan
you guys just say when and we will do this. Have a great and safe Christmas.
Put MB parts on your christmas list
Trish

Looks like there is going to be a cruize with the WA Suzuki members if anyone is interested.
http://www.redlinegti.com/
Trish

A Suzuki only cruize is definatley going ahead with the redline gti people its on the 16th Feb at 7:30pm at this stage it would be great to see a couple of MB'S along. There doesn't seem to be enough interest to have a mb only cruize so it looks like this will be it.
scotty

thanx for the call as you already know im in :twisted: see you there trish!