Ute criuse WA

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Trish

As many as possible I reckon all the more the merrier, I am happy to take it along the coast and down to Rockingham have lunch some where near where we can keep and an eye on our MB's of course, and cruise back, but open to better suggestions.
scotty

sounds sweet where does everyone live cause we'd have to accomidate for everyone 8) where did you want to meet up
Trish

We live NOR. So I was thinking the same it needs to be central maybe meet at Kings Park, head up Wanneroo road to Hillarys and down the coast road to RH stopping along the way, does that sound ok with everyone.
BOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My gearbox is not happy Waahhhh!!!!!!!!
I have to get it fixed before the cruise or else I'll pop her on the back of a truck and cruise that way, I am not missing it.
scotty

sounds sweeeeeeeeet :P
scotty

when it gets nearer just give me a time and ill see you there 8) :D cant wait but im 17 so dads driving :x lol talk soon
fritz

Sadly my boy is looking uuber shitty. :-(
The yellow boy hasn't been touched in 6 months either, so it wouldn't seem that I'm any nearer to a decent MB yet. ;-(
I'll roll up in the white Shi7 box, but I wont be proud of it...
Trish

Dads are always welcome Scotty,
Fritz no such thing as shi7 MB they are all wicked sick
I have to get a gearbox in a hurry any clues......
I ran up to a guy in an MB at the lights and gave him my card and told him we are going on a run if he would like to join us I hope I didn't scare him off, funny I haven't heard from him.... oops
Trish

PS the gearbos I need is an Alto 800cc Manual box
fritz

Try the usual places? Suzishop? Suziwest?
scotty

yeh no such thing az a shi7 mb fritz your yellow boy iz sick az what's up with that and trish it woz a :x cause he gets to drive it :lol: any luck with the gearbox yet
scotty

are we going to post pics up ov the turn out and the rest of the cruise ect the boys getting excited he hasnt been on a cruise before struggling to get him finished off in time and some final checks to see if he'll make it or not lol
fritz

I'm keen to catch up with my fellow MB'ers, but I'm not big on cruizes. My boy really isn't all that pleasant to drive at the mo (no radio & loads of rattles), so the idea of being seen cruizing in my shi7box isn't so appealing. Maybe a some other members like mowog feel the same? I'm not sure why he hasn't posted or is perhaps not interested?

:-)
scotty

whats wrong wit your yellow boy its sick az run that at the cruise :D
Trish

Yes he of two MB's just pick a colour....
You just gotta be there.....
Even if we just cruize Perth a little but we really gotta all hook up,
I will contact Mowog n c whats happening, It may be doubtfull for me to make Sept date due to Gearbox death. But we will do this ASAP.......
fritz

scotty wrote:whats wrong wit your yellow boy its sick az run that at the cruise :D
I pulled it apart to paint the engine bay, powdercoat subframe etc etc, but unfortunately it's still totally apart. It's also got a few bits of rust which need attention (from condensation in the compressor when it was painted)

The white boy is a much better 'basic shell', and I may opt to transfer all the good stuff over to that one some day if I ever get the energy and money (to spray it). - I suffer from chronic fatigue, so I'm not holding my breath... :(