FS: Cappuccino (in Perth)

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
Almost a Mini

1993 F6A Cappuccino for sale.
Car is located in Perth.
Good overall condition with 95,000km on the clock.
Silver in colour.
Standard except for aftermarket wheels, lowered RSR springs and KYB shocks, HKS pod air filter, aftermarket steering wheel.
Looking for around $15K.

Pete in Perth.
fritz

Bah! - If only I had the dosh or was even in a position to get the banks to give us the dosh... :cry:

It's a nice car for anyone else looking for one...
Almost a Mini

Wow. . .what an endorsement! :D

Just in case anyone is interested, the Cappuccino is to be replaced with a Kei-ish car at least. . .we're going to have a play with a Smart Fortwo. Went and had a test-drive the other day - a *very* interesting little car with a *lot* of tuning potential provided I can get some info on the electronics side of things. . .

Pete in Perth
fritz

Bah! - A smart! - another of my fav's... I presume you are getting a new one? What are they? About 20-30k?
Almost a Mini

Yep, a new one (well, once we've sold the Cappuccino, anyway). A new Fortwo with no optional equipment is $23,100 on road. Sounds like a lot but when you start looking at the standard equipment, they're actually not too bad. Aircon, electric windows, central locking, two airbags, ABS, belt pre-tensioners, traction control, electonic stability setup. . .the list goes on. . .and a whole screaming 43(?)kW of power.
I'll let you know when (and it could be a while) we get a hold of it. . . .

Pete in Perth