Wrecking or for repair - my boy.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
gremlin

I've been informed the boy is damaged so much so that it isn't worth repairing. The left hand side is twisted and pushed back 35mm or so.
This is due partly because of previous dodgyness, but mostly due to the accident.

The only damaged parts are the subframe, underbody, front quarter panels and rear passenger quarter panel. All other cosmetic panels are fine, as is the engine, gearbox, wheels, interior (obviously)

I'm looking to sell it whole preferably, but if i receive no interest i'm willing to part it off.
Give me an offer?

P.S - yes, i am very very sad, and at the moment it looks like my next car won't be a boy.
me217

price?
pics?
what engine does it hav?

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.
psychosis7326

yeah how much.... If you sell it in parts i call shotgun on the bonnet as mine has a bullet hole and is snaped in three places sice i got it cos the last owner jumped through it.... has it got the sohc or dohc engine?
Colin

go to a panel beater with a car o liner and get them to pull it straight them reinforce it and keep driving it
MORE BEER! :beer:
me217

i was looking at price for whole car

me217
me217

1985 suzuki mighty boy : mods, f8b
1990 toyota mr2 gt import : mods, turbo timer, short shifter, 2.5" exhaust
1992 suzuki sierra : mods, g16b mpfi, 235's/75, snorkel & lift on the way.
ceej

Colin wrote:go to a panel beater with a car o liner and get them to pull it straight them reinforce it and keep driving it
I second that. Its too good a looking car to take off the road. I know that it has given you trouble, but thats what you get when you deal with older modified cars... You just gotta see your way through it, throw the money at it, and hope the problems go away! :P
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

I say screw trying to straighten a MightyBoy, they're way to flimsy. Just buy a straight(ish) shell and transplant your good bits over. Much easier than trying to get a banged up body back into shape.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mightyboy

if u dont put it on the road. can i please buy your right hand door. i want a few other things as well, but i really need a R/H door and guard.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
reenie_girl

Are you still wrecking your MBoy? if so im interested in the bottom end of the engine. (not the head) how much would you be asking? :!: