(ACT) Marques in the Park 2007

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
RFC

the last one had about 20gs sunk into it (the mechanic did some dodgy work then went bankcrupt so the work had to be done again) before he sold it unregistered cos he was still having trouble getting it past rego cos of the engine converstion
so he couldnt be bothered spending anymore and sold it
ceej

Just keeping this sucker alive. I am that close to having a running MightyBoy for the event, it's not funny. I can taste it... :twisted:

So is there any more interest? Bare in mind that both Brayden and I have space for travelers, and there is also several good hotel locations around Canberra. I'm sure that Shane can vouch for Ridges Eglehawk, which is just outside the Canberra border, and I have it on good authority that the Medina hotel in the City is good. Underground locked car parks etc. Lets all get the boys dusted off and represent at this mother eh?! :)

On another note. What do we want to do in the morning? Are we just going to meet up in the City with all of the other cars, or do we want to do an all Suzuki cruise to the city? I know that there is a few coming from Redline etc. So meeting at say my house (like Shane and Brayden did for the Ute Show) might be a bit difficult, although there is heaps parking bays along my street.

But anyway. Lets make this a happening thing! I am looking forward to it, I only wish that my ute could be straight! Actually, there is some more incentive for those that don't want to come down cause their Boys aren't in the best condition. Ask anyone that knows about my ute, it's far from straight. The important thing to remember is that you will be representing as a group, not single people. Plus this is an event that is attended by all shapes and forms of cars, not all of them are gonna be in the best shape.
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

I like your enthusiasm, Chris!

Another thing worth mentioning is that we seem to have some interest from RedlineGTi, including Swifts and a Cappa as well. Hopefully that means we have a good cross-section of Suzuki's on display.

Anyhoo, the cruise to the event kicks off at 8:00am, which is probably too early for anyone traveling from interstate. I have mentioned on Redline that we will go for a cruise and grab some icecream or dinner (depending on what time we leave) AFTER the event has finished. At least that way nobody misses out.

Oh, and as for the standard of cars attending... lets just say that some of the Redline guys have their share of dents and scratches. This isn't intended to be a place to show off the best of the best, just a bunch of enthusiasts sharing their love of cars. :D
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ceej

Brayden wrote:Oh, and as for the standard of cars attending... lets just say that some of the Redline guys have their share of dents and scratches. This isn't intended to be a place to show off the best of the best, just a bunch of enthusiasts sharing their love of cars. :D
Well both you and I have determined that at one stage my Boy must of been a paddy-basher! Poor bugger has been wrapped around a tree or a pole, reversed into/over stuff. Hell, I think it even had a tow ball on there at one stage and the trailer hit the arse end of it. Not to mention my custom body work on the rear 3/4. :lol:

Plus I now have my front bar mounted, with cable ties! And it in no way has been modified to fit. If i get a chance i may look into it, otherwise thats how its going! :P

Garry. Nuff sed!
JohnnyB

Hey Ceej at least yours is going! looks sweet anyway, should be a fun day anyway
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/jbalki69/CervoModeSmall.jpg[/img]
ceej

JohnnyB wrote:Hey Ceej at least yours is going! looks sweet anyway, should be a fun day anyway
Going? Who said anything about going? :P

I have it all back together, gonna head down and buy fluids and battery tomorrow and hope for the best... :) Then there is the rego on top!
Garry. Nuff sed!
Trish

I agree it looks sweet
Besides
All Boys Are Gorgeous
JohnnyB

ceej wrote:
Going? Who said anything about going? :P

I have it all back together, gonna head down and buy fluids and battery tomorrow and hope for the best... :) Then there is the rego on top!
Ok, at least in that pic it all together! :)
Brokenshire

I'm sure that Shane can vouch for Ridges Eglehawk

There's a bottle shop right there and the inside of the room is quite cosy!

Left too early to appreciate the hotel atmosphere but it is definently close enough. if the wife doesn't come down this time i'm happy to bunk down on a floor.

And yes I'm looking forward to going and car condition definently isn't a reason for not going.
ceej

Well like i have said, there is a spare double bed. (So long as the sister doesn't come home any time soon.)

On another note, my Boy is back on the road, running and all. Except for one hiccup involving a certain bottom coolant hose and pressure which will be fixed as of tomorrow. It was so awesome to drive the little bloke again, I forgot how light the clutch was (going from the GTi with a heavy duty one for the turbo) and just generally how much fun it is to drive. I also worked on the front bar some more and it now goes so dang close to fitting its not funny!

I can't wait! :D
Garry. Nuff sed!
JohnnyB

Well the Cervo Mode if finally comming to the end,
s
Got painted last week, Windscreen gets put in today and off to the exhaust shop early next week. Then the dramas of the engineer and Dickson motor resistry!! so but the looks of it the little cervo should be there!
Brayden

For anyone considering coming down from Sydney, there are a bunch of Swifts and a Cappa heading out on Saturday and staying in Canberra overnight.

I'll try and keep you up to speed on where/when they're leaving. :)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Brokenshire

That'd be good. Are you meeting up with them on arrival Brayden/Chris?
ceej

I believe that there is some interest in a Saturday night cruise and dinner. Would be better than doing it after the event right before everyone heads back. Remember also that you have to vote on that Saturday too. Don't forget to do that first! :)
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brokenshire

More info on Saturday cruise down to canberra please Brayden!

Anyone else with a MB heading down from Sydney?