keen on getting something up and organised

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Mel

ok... im sick of all the usual crap that happens on forums about getting events or other things up and running....... admittedly you guys are all great in attending stuff... but it is ALWAYS the same people (attending).....

its been a while since the last thing and i think it would be nice to catch up.
has anyone got any ideas or is wanting to organise something?
(im fully prepared to do a big organise of something if no one has time... i just dont want to waste my time if no one else is keen... i am yet to see snow... so i was thinkin a day trip or something could be nice once the season is apon us)

i did a huge amount of stuff with clubs back home and its great when the whole club can get in and support an event. we were doing things like mass weekly cruises, trackdays and advanced driver training days and actual car shows (with trophies/models and magazine spreads etc). is this the sort of thing anyone is keen on or are we all just up for the odd cruise and the occasional bbq?????

the social interaction with others is always great and sadly this IS a big country with many miles between towns and cities... thats why we should all get behind any event we can.....
i guess in the future this could become a real club like environment with regional meetings or something... some people may not be as familiar with other kei cars and getting up close and personal with other members and their cars can not only give you ideas for your project... but you could inspire them too....or better still learn something you didnt know....it would get some offline interaction going too (plus provide more online conversation pieces and hopefully avoid too much randon bull!!!)....

i dont know... just some food for thought

what do you all think?
evilgidget

:P We're up for it - Might even snag a Mira or two to toddle along with us :D
Mel

i knew i could count on you two to be up for something!! :D
eDave

If I'm in the country then I'm there!

I'd love to do another cruise to woolongmagong again!
We had a good turn out for that due to the central promixity between Sydney and Canberra.

Anyone else keen?
Colin

yup :)
MORE BEER! :beer:
Brayden

Pending getting my gearbox back and not killing my engine at Wakefield then sure - I'm in.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
gazuga

id be in for woolongong. dave u gonna be here early july, im gonna be up that way for a wedding so would be cool if was same weekend. i was gonna suggest it in a few weeks, but meh here'll do
eDave

I fly to london on the 2nd of July for a number of years, so no. :(

But sometime in June would be noice!
Josh

Count me in as soon as I have a roadworthy Kei-car. :oops:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
gazuga

bugger, was gonna say the 3rd..
ahh well was only saying that cos im lazy, anytime leading up till then be fine with me
Mel

at least you got cars!!!! i desperately want to go but got no car... shall have to bum a ride off someone in the act region!!!!! im sure if i get desperate i can hitch with josh!!! :)
Mel

guys just let me know if you want me to organise this thing.... but ill warn you... its going to be up to perth cruise standards... none of this pissy little drive in the country bullshit!
Josh

P3|27H135 4|23 70 73H M4X, 3H? :shock:
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]
Colin

what does that entail....... stopping every 20 minutes for makeup/ finger nail touch up stops
MORE BEER! :beer:
Brayden

Colin wrote:what does that entail....... stopping every 20 minutes for makeup/ finger nail touch up stops
Nah, I'm guessing seeing as Mel has NO idea which way the coastline is from Canberra we'll have to stop every 20 minutes for directions. :lol:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.