ESKY make over

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Colin

its still has full rego on it totaly legal (cough cough)..... :wink: i have to go through the repainting thing before gary will let me put the interoir in it
MORE BEER! :beer:
Brayden

So maybe 2011? :P Great, gives me plenty of time to raise the bar. :burnout:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Colin

haha am on it will be back on the road early 2010 myinterior wont be done till after the nats as gary is flat out doing cars that have to be ready for it 8)
ToranaGuy

Great news Colin, but when is a car ever finished? I'm sure once you have your current plans finished, you will come up with something else to do. I know that's what happens to me lol.

You think you might make the Albury cruise?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Colin

im doing everything that can be done this time so there will only be time to drive it :wink:
ToranaGuy

Colin wrote:im doing everything that can be done this time so there will only be time to drive it :wink:
lolz. Unless you have another project to do mods to once your done this "round" with the boy, i'm sure you will find something else after driving it for a while!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Colin

2 days to fabricate a air box and 6 hours making mirrors fit but took itfor another spin and ffffaaaaarrrrkkk yea makes it all worth while :lol: 8)
ToranaGuy

Colin wrote:2 days to fabricate a air box and 6 hours making mirrors fit but took itfor another spin and ffffaaaaarrrrkkk yea makes it all worth while :lol: 8)
Very cool, that's what i like to read about! I've got all my 15's on now, so next job is working out brackets to fit my cervo front bar.

I'd love to see some pics......

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Brayden

ToranaGuy wrote: Very cool, that's what i like to read about! I've got all my 15's on now, so next job is working out brackets to fit my cervo front bar.
The trickiest part is hacking and folding the front guards.
ToranaGuy

Brayden wrote:
ToranaGuy wrote: Very cool, that's what i like to read about! I've got all my 15's on now, so next job is working out brackets to fit my cervo front bar.
The trickiest part is hacking and folding the front guards.
I figured it wouldn't be easy, but it doesn't look as hard as the quarter panel repairs i've done on my torry.

I don't suppose you have any detailed pics taken while you were working on yours do you Brayden?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
holk

hey Jay,

I am waiting for the engineer to certify my engine conversion and then I will be doing the Cervo bar conversion: Learn with yours, and help me with mine..... :lol:
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Brayden

Geez with all these copycats I'm glad I changed mine! :P
ToranaGuy

Brayden wrote:Geez with all these copycats I'm glad I changed mine! :P
lolz. Bar copycat maybe. Otherwise there is many differences in our car's to yours! :D My build idea's for some area's will also differ, but some things like the EFI & turbo will be similar.

I might have to do a write up on the guard mods, looks like any of the sports type front bars will require the same guard mods to fit........

Cheers

ToranaGuy
stevan_istheman

I was always thinking about doing a bar off the 72v series altos but you beat me to the punch brayden... :roll:
While the cervo bar looks good, the alto unit looks better 8)
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
Brayden

The 72V Works front bar was always my first choice going back to when I saw my first Works in the late 90's, but going back a few years any front bar was difficult to find so I took what I could get.

When JV put up the matching 72V front/rear bars last year I wasn't going to let them slip! Surprisingly they're not a very neat fit though, the rear bar took a lot of reshaping, and the front bar is about 10mm too wide on each side. I'll flare the front arches to suit eventually - maybe for the next respray. :lol: