ESKY make over

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Colin

yea instead of coupling it up as per the norm i mounted the rod to the bottom of the coupling as it would have fouled on the steering rack it works perfect nice tight shift ...as you should have felt :D
MORE BEER! :beer:
Colin

sorry breyten bad eyesight :oops: i thaught you were brayden :lol: yes as i said its mounted up different but works perfect :)
Billie

I just want to know. How much power?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Colin

ummmmm not sure am hoping when dynoed to get 100kw plus ive heard they can get up to 125kw with no internal mods i will put up the dyno sheet when i get the computer set up 8)
Breyten

Colin wrote:sorry breyten bad eyesight :oops: i thaught you were brayden :lol: yes as i said its mounted up different but works perfect :)
Tis okay, I have to look twice often as well.
Just interested to know that certain work-arounds are actually possible.
1987 Suzuki Mighty Boy - F5A, stocker.
Work fleet, or Wife's Jeep Rubicon.
Colin

trial and error is how you find out ,you think it through (usually with beer) then put it to practice :lol: have put up a couple more pics in my gallery as im putting the esky back togeather :D
ToranaGuy

Colin wrote:trial and error is how you find out ,you think it through (usually with beer) then put it to practice :lol: have put up a couple more pics in my gallery as im putting the esky back togeather :D
I find Beer or Spirits is usually required when you have to sit back & think things thru when it comes to cars lol.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Colin

HID's hooked up oohhh yea their bright :twisted:
ToranaGuy

That they are. My g/f's bro has then on his Hilux and man, they really light up the road.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Colin

still working on the boy when i get time my work load is keeping me from doing as much as i would like to have got the new side skirts on theres a couple of pics in my gallery 8)
Colin

another day working on the esky wow theres some electrics in my door now crntral locking power window power mirror and the speakers are pre wired.......one day for 1 door :? :D
Jermaine

what HID kit did u use? and what are the power windows out of? its lookin good, how much more work have u got ahead of u? oh have u flared your guards or is it just the pic makin it look as tho u have?
Colin

dynoed....81 hp @ wheels @15psi 440ftlbs torque it ran out of fuel at higher boost have now got some 550cc rx7 injectors to fit this will put it over the 100 hp mark where i want it but it runs good now
ToranaGuy

Cool, not bad numbers man, but there should be more in it with the larger injectors!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Colin

there will be ill be over the 100hp mark when i get some bearings for it we fried them on the dyno and am waiting for some coming from england BUT i have got the dash almost in it looks good am waiting for the side panels so i can fit the upgraded sterio amps etc etc...more overkill :D