looking 4 a mightyboy

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
getuted

hi guys n gals, im new to this forum, i dont own a mightyboy but am looking to buy 1 for a reasonable price running or not. im planning to keep it simple n classy n my engine of choice is a 1.8 out of a baleno. if you can help me on this it would be much appreacted. thank you
Go and GET UTED!!!
Brayden

Welcome to the forum. :) If you fill your location in your profile it might help someone let you know if there's something for sale nearby.
getuted wrote:my engine of choice is a 1.8 out of a baleno. if you can help me on this it would be much appreacted. thank you
I can help you save a lot of time and money by telling you that a 1.8 won't even go close to fitting in an MB, and even if it did the largest engine you can have legally engineered is 1.5L, which would also take mountains of effort and money to do!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
cam-gti

hi mate welcome. Im also on the look out for a mighty boy. im hoping to find one with the 800cc engine already dropped in.

Good luck with your search
getuted

thank you Brayden, would it be possible to fit a 13b into 1 im trying 4 something different
Go and GET UTED!!!
getuted

cam-gti wrote:hi mate welcome. Im also on the look out for a mighty boy. im hoping to find one with the 800cc engine already dropped in.

Good luck with your search

good luck with your search 2
Go and GET UTED!!!
Brayden

13B rotor or G13B Swift motor? Technically any rotor is illegal because of the displacement multiplier, but you might sneak in a 10A under QLD law. Not sure how you'd go with the matching RWD conversion though.

G13BA Swift motor has been done but the front subframe has to be heavily modified, reinforced and engineered.

To be perfectly honest, anything above 1L is going to be a time consuming and costly project. Sorry if that bursts your bubble but its the truth!
getuted

was thinking 13b rotor, i want to keep it street legal so i might have to look at other options thank you for your help much appreaciated.
Go and GET UTED!!!
Brayden

No worries. I guess the best advice is to really do your research before you commit. ;) There are some people on this forum with a heap of knowledge that are usually happy to answer questions.

Good luck in your hunt for an MB though.