Auto Salon- sydney

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
myd_boy

Hey jst wondering if any one went to auto salon in sydney this weekend?
there was a mini panel van that looked pimp! now i got some ideas for the mb! :D
mightyboy

AH DAMN! i didnt realise that was on! crap. i like going to that.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
Brayden

I haven't been in about 5 years. Same shit, different year.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
myd_boy

id agree wit you brayden bout tha same shit. but i mostly went to get ideas. the plan is to get my mb into next years auto salon. abit of work but i got 12 mths to get there.
mightyboy

yeah seen 1 silvia, you've seen them all, but i really like going to see the dyno as well as the insanly modified cars. like there was a creseida at sydney last year that had all its panels widened to the extent that i could only tell what the car was buy the grill. the thing was ugly, but i appretiate the work was done.
[img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/purple_monkey_fish/mightyboy.gif[/img]
ceej

Brayden wrote:I haven't been in about 5 years. Same shit, different year.
A wise man once said:
AutoSalon - proving that you can't polish a turd, but you can throw glitter on it. :lol:
This remark was closely followed by a mallet to the nads by his own father. :lol:
Garry. Nuff sed!
Brayden

The last year I went to AutoSalon was when Ozmans unveiled their yellow single seater WRX. After seeing that I will never pay to see the show again.

(I should also point out that the mallet to the nads had nothing to do with my comment about AutoSalon.) :P
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.