Melbourne Cruise... Nov 16 2008

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
toy550

Just thought i'd give my number, just incase anyone is running late on the day and needs to call me. 0413970500
Tay

I should be OK for Sunday, don't have a MB, but have the next best thing, the Van.
eternal teen

Hey your not going to like this any more than me people, but due to family illness reasons I can't make it this sunday and while I'm sure right about now some are saying dude this sucks!!!!!! :cry: :roll: :!: :!: :(:( :| :| The only consolation for me is that my family all live in Tasmania and I'm taking the MB over on the Spirit of Tasmania.I've post some photo's of it and I'll think you'll agree that not only is it a cryin' shame that it's not going on the run but.... it's gonna blow some people's minds on the boat and in Devonport 8) 8) 8) :D :D It pretty well turns heads every where I go!! I'm sorry I can't make it and can only hope that this one will be a huge success and there will be another one soon. :) :) :P :wink: Have a great day y'all !! :lol: :D :D :lol: :D
Last edited by eternal teen on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
Tez

Hey for those of us that might be coming from the eastern subs or further who DONT know the area, can you give us a GPS co-ord for this Maccas (or a Melways ref would be good!) :-o I've Google Street viewed right up and down Fitzgerald Road and can see NO MACCAS.... Cheers.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
mini_kompressor

Maybe those of us from the Eastern subs who dont know the area should meet up at a central location and cruise to the meeting point together. Also, how are we doing the barby? BYO?
eternal teen

Hi I've got another photo of mb which is taken from the front. And no I don't support collingwood football club.
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
toy550

Here is a link to google map to show where it is.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=e ... 7&t=h&z=15

Its sits in the middle of Fitzgerald rd and boundary rd exits.

For the BBQ it is BYO.
Tez

Thanks Phil.
Clear as a crystal now... :D :D
Cheers
Tez
Tez

Hey Mini-Kompressor.
I'm up for that... see PM
Cheers
Tez
gazuga

a winner is me. ordered some mags for the wagon, they show up tomorro morning, fitted sat morning. just in time :D
should have the stereo finished tomorro night all going to plan and im ready.
holk

Just spoken to the panel beater. He has painted the body but not the panels (doors, bonnet, tray) and still needs to put clear all over. So.............f@%#....not coming for the drive. I may come down to the meeting point just to meet you all and I'll join you next time.

See ya on Sunday,
toy550

Just a reminder for tomorrow, that the meet up will be from 10am through to 11am. My number is on the top of the page just incase someone needs to call me.
ceej

Don't forget to take along cameras and 2-way radios. I want to see pictures, lots and lots of pictures. 2-ways are a very good way to help keep the group together. :wink:

Good luck, and be safe all. I hope you have a fun day out! And remember that you are on public roads, so obey the law.
Garry. Nuff sed!
JB

As a Melbourne Tamon Member, I am quite upset that my MB is not up and running, as this would have been my first opportunity since becoming aware of Tamon, to participate in a drive day. Should be an awesome day for a cruise so enjoy the weather and each others company. I would love to see the sight of 9-10 MB's in convoy! Make us MB owners proud!
Flinny

weather looking ok, remember if your won MB's not up & going i dont think
anyone would have a problem with someone turning up in a non suzk vehicle-more the merry i say-flinny