Boosted Boy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Al_Zhiemer

Yeah... What ToranaGuy said about the flanges, I'd be up for a couple.

Don't even care if the exhaust ports are a rough cut of where they should be, i can grind the rest out later to suit. as long as the bolt holes and actual flange shape will bolt up in the correct spot.

Cheers.
Drive: 1997 Toyota Starlet... (the incognito mobile)
1985 Suzuki Mighty Boy, currently being restored.
1995 Nissan GT-R33

Why doesn't the Gene Pool have life gaurds??
ToranaGuy

Al_Zhiemer wrote:Yeah... What ToranaGuy said about the flanges, I'd be up for a couple.

Don't even care if the exhaust ports are a rough cut of where they should be, i can grind the rest out later to suit. as long as the bolt holes and actual flange shape will bolt up in the correct spot.

Cheers.
Same here, i can finish a rough port off. Hell, if my g/f's dad & i get the damn cnc mill finished, i could make them myself, but that's atleast 12mths away, probably about 2 yrs away considering that things come up all the time to get in the way. lol. :x

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
hongster

what size su is it??? hif44 or 38

cheers mate.. may the boost be with you
mini_kompressor

Well i know ive been a little slack in keeping you posted on the progress of Boosted Boy, but here is the finished product. The supercharger is ready to go, and my mate Hans has also managed to squeeze out some extractors for it. The extractors look magic, so much so that i dont think i really want to use them :D Ive also managed to track down some slotted rotors, and also some EBC Greenstuff fast road Brake pads which ive fitted and found to be fantastic on those downhill sprints( because lets face it, thats when it goes its fastest at the moment :lol: ) I havent fitted the rotors yet, but im pretty confident they will be the goods. Now all ive got to the eng rebuild. Ill keep you posted.
Attachments
P1020158_01.JPG
P1020152_01.JPG
P1020140_01.JPG
P1020132_01.JPG
P1020131_01.JPG
P1020128_01.JPG
Brayden

:thud: Bloody hell mate, the manifold and extractors are both works of art. I wish there was someone around my neck of the woods capable of that calibre of workmanship. :-o

Just a word of warning on the rotors... fit a new set of pads when you install them. Don't try and reuse the ones you've bedded on the old rotors.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
mini_kompressor

Ive got another set of pads already on order :)
JB

Just as impressive as I expected it to be! Can not wait to see it all installed and running.
Nehemiah

Top work!
Looks fantastic!

Sam.
[url=http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2744]Can a G15A DOHC engine fit into a Carry Van? Short answer...Yes. Click for the long answer...[/url]
ToranaGuy

Sexy!

I bet almost all the other mighty boy's out there will be jealous of the lucky boy who get's to have all that sexy gear fit under the hood! :lol:

What's the go on a exhaust flange? Could there be some made up for us to do with as we require?

Cheers

ToranaGuy
mini_kompressor

i will have a chat to my mate who made the extractors for me and will let you know :)
ToranaGuy

mini_kompressor wrote:i will have a chat to my mate who made the extractors for me and will let you know :)
That would be great!

Taking another look at that piece of art you call a manifold, is that a timing belt adjuster i see fit to be a super charger belt adjuster? Looks like a great idea.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
ToranaGuy

I don't suppose there is an update on BoostedBoy or the exhaust flanges?

I've just got my mits on a f6 EFI setup, and looking at hoarding more bits to make my boy much faster.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
sanjan

how much does the s/c cost and the spec and model nos.........pls
ToranaGuy

I'd love an update on the progress.....

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Jermaine

met ben down here in tassi just last week, after he caught up to me in his mini, i was in the mightyboy lol.. any news on this? exstractors look awsome!