Boosted Boy

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
ToranaGuy

I think some of us will get a surprise on the Albury cruise! I am hoping so.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Trav

Where did you get the bonnet from? I need a new one and that one looks good.

Also, your mate that made up the manifold for the supercharger, would he be interested in making one up to fit an AMR500 to an F8B? I was looking at mounting it to the exisitng carb manifold, but then it would look messy trying to extend the drive.

Cheers,
Trav
Yes it's my ute, no I won't help you move
mini_kompressor

Hi Trav, bonnet came from Japan, not a lot change out of $1300 bucks but hey it looks great and does the job i wanted it for. As for the manifold, he may be interested but ill have to ask. If he is ill pass on his contact details.
Tez

not a lot change out of $1300 bucks
:thud:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Trav

Thanks for that.

I'll have to agree with Tez on the bonnet though :thud:

Unfourtunately, I'm trying to find guard flares like the ones that JB is using on his MB. I've looked and no joy. I had a look at importmonster and couldn't find any. Might have to give them a call. Where did you get the bonnet from? They might carry the flares
mini_kompressor

My bonnet came from the same place JB got his flares from. Found them using Import monster. If your trying to find stuff on there website, then you need to use the Jap for what you are lookin for. Suzuki Mightyboy is スズキマイティボーイ. Copy and paste this into the search browser and vola, Mightyboy stuff appears. If you take off the "Suzuki" part and just search "Mightyboy" ( マイティボーイ ) Then more stuff appears, including the FRP stuff from a company called "Ginyakobo", which is where the bonnet and flares come from. They have a website, ginyakobo.com, but dont speak a word of english ( this is one of the reasons i went through import monster). At the end of the day, i know going through import monster is very expensive, but if its stuff you want and they take all the hard work out of getting the stuff, then to me its worth it. Hopefully this info helps. :thumbup1:
Trav

Awsome!

I'm a bit sorry I asked now, I just don't know what to get. :-o

Carbon fibre door handles, cool! :thumbup2:

Thanks for the info though, really appreciate it. Gotta love TeamMightyBoy
mini_kompressor

No worries, thats what we're here for :thumbup1:
silverra23

Found you!

I was one of the organisers of the Classic Japan show yesterday and came around taking photos of all the cars.

I just wanted to say thanks for coming. You both were an awesome addition to the show, every one loved your two mightyboys!

Here are a couple of photos from the day

Rest of them are in here
https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws19 ... directlink

Once again, thanks for coming, both very cool cars!

Adam
mini_kompressor

Well what a great day! Sorry to Tez for not going on the Flinders Run, but this cropped up in the paper on Friday and i thought we'd give Louises fresh motor a run there first, as if anything went wrong its nice and close to get a tow :lol: . Anyway all went so freakin well ( carby still needs tuning, but its getting there) we are definatly going next year, and im putting it to the forum that we should get a mass of Mb's to this ripper event. To the guys and girls at the Toyota Car Club of Australia Inc a massive thankyou :clap:
Tez

Hi Ben.
Nice job mate!
Louise's car is looking as good as yours.
If you post the meet to the forum early enough next year, I'm sure you'll get a good turnout. I for one, didn't even know it was on.
But I'm up for a nice day showing off our little beasties to all the unsuspecting plebs that drive lesser vehicles! :lol:
We can go for a cruise any time.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
ToranaGuy

I reckon it would be a fun event to display the boy's at, and if mine is in good enough shape I'd be up for it. Got some work ahead of me lol.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Matty

Anymore updates on this?

Looks killa the fab work on the Intake and extractors
One day it will be DONE!!!