(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 9 August

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
toy550

You can count me in, dont know if the car will be ready, but ill come regardless.
eternal teen

Hi all I 've finally got my main MB back on the road(not the one in the photo shown here) and I'll try to have the motor run in by the due date so I can come on the run that day.By the way thanks very much to Brayden and Torana Guy for your advice with my F8B rebuild/upgrade,was a great help guys :!: :! :)
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
ToranaGuy

suzutey wrote:i was really looking forward to going, but i cant make it as the boy is as unreliable as a datsun. and the new motor wont be done for another month. have fun though
You don't have anything else to come in do you? I won't have my boy on the road either.......

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
suzutey

nope, the unreliable and costly mboy (Haha, na i love it) is my only registered vehicle. i doubt my dad would let me borrow his laser - i mite scratch the rims. lol. have you seen mine in Bendigo anywhere? its metallic gunmetal with max tint and 13" rollers.
ToranaGuy

suzutey wrote:nope, the unreliable and costly mboy (Haha, na i love it) is my only registered vehicle. i doubt my dad would let me borrow his laser - i mite scratch the rims. lol. have you seen mine in Bendigo anywhere? its metallic gunmetal with max tint and 13" rollers.
Bit of a bummer, but then again having lots of rego & insurance to pay really hurts the hip pocket, i've got 2 lots of rego atm, a 3rd probably by christmas, and i have 4 lots of insurance, with another at christmas if i get it ready for rego, my HZ panel van that is. :D

I can't say i have seen it in Bendigo yet, i spend most of my time in the office when i'm up there. I'll have to come on over & have a look see one day!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
lenny

Hey all,
Back in town, just read post.
Will try and get day off work, cant confirm lunch at the moment.

How many are actually in for the cruise?

Cheers...
~~beat down & blown up~~
gazuga

im in for now. think i may have done a head gasket in the wagon, using water and the idles all over the shop.. will see how it goes during the week, might dump some chemiweld in and see how far i get anyway. would most likely catch you all coming through kilmore and drop out at sunbury. ill say no to lunch to be safe but fingers crossed i make it :ohnoes:
Karu

I've busted my gut to be able to afford to pay reg this week so I can come on the drive so I will be there, I will have to pass up on lunch though.
holk

Tez,

Been yesterday to check the HOLK and it won't be ready for Sunday: I will come just to see you at the meeting point with the blue one, but I doubt I will be able to come for the full trip ( as I mentioned I have just installed the engine and I don't know how reliable it is).

Paride
Tez

Hi Guys.
Well, as at 7:00am Monday, this is how I see it:

Tez - lunch = yes (full run)
Psi_Wagon - lunch = no (partial run)
ToranaGuy - lunch = yes (unknown - full?)
Suzutey - out
Toy550 - lunch = yes (full run)
Eternal Teen - lunch = yes (full run)
Lenny - out
Gazuga - lunch = no (partial run)
Holk - lunch = no (partial run)
Karu - lunch = no (full run)

so that is:
8 joining in for at least some of the run.
4 starting @ Ringwood.

3 for lunch only (Don't think I'll make a big deal of that - I'm sure they can cover three people!)

Obviously, with such small numbers, if you find that by Friday, or even Saturday that you find you can join in, but think it's too late to do so...

Come along! - it will be fun.
Last edited by Tez on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Karu

I could have sworn that Karu made it 10!
Tez

:oops: My Bad! :x
and Karu Makes 8
Should have been 4 starting at Ringwood.
Last edited by Tez on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tez
gazuga

with the uhf's, ive just checked and i can supply little 3km range unidens for $20 each if anyones interested, come in packs of 2 or 4 so would need a couple a couple of people interested.
ToranaGuy

At the moment it's looking like i'll meet up with you guys at the starting line, but i won't know until friday night for sure.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Tez

No worries ToranaMan... so you'll be fronting up in the EB with the extra-heavy duty towbar and the 5-minute sprayjob "Zook Recovery Vehicle" down the side? :D :D
Tez