(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 25 October

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Weather is looking good at this stage - I'm bringing BBQ stuff.

(and some schekels in case the pub beckons!)

See you lot there in about 90 minutes... :lol:
Tez
So the adventure continues...
mini_kompressor

Hey Guys, hope you all had a good run :D Felt really bad not being able to go the whole trip. Will try to stick the not so stuffed f5a into the boy for the next run, so at least then i can keep up. On our way home i think we may have lost another 1/2 a cyl :lol: Its all good.
ToranaGuy

It was a good run, and a pitty you couldn't make it the whole way. I enjoyed the day, and it was a good drive to help run my F8b in. I had it out for 150kms on saturday, and with todays driving, it's a long way into being run in. :)

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
gazuga

just home now, no dramas on the trip home which was nice for a change. according to the odo a total of 947kms for the trip and im shagged :zzz: thanks for the day all :D
MYDBOY

Hey Guys,

Had a great day in my new MDYBOY works. Didn't miss a beat all day.Hope it wasn't too bright for you guys and girl :) Is anyone going to put up some photos of the cruise? Would be great to see.
Can't wait for the next one on the 6th!!

Thanks Tez,

Gav :twisted:
Tez

Hi guys.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day too. Seven Suzuki's and two other vehicles this time... The numbers are climbing (which is great). :D

I'm glad everyone had a good time today - Good to see those with "new" motors and "other issues" have all made it home safely. :lol:

I've put 4 photos of the day in my gallery.

So now on to the December run. Will be interesting to see how many turn up for that one. :-o

I'd like to see any photos others took of the day if you'd care to up 'em to your gallery and let me know... Thanks!
Tez
Karu

I had a great time, I was on a petrol budget so unfortunately had to leave. Hopefully I won't have to go interstate before the next run and spend far too much money.
eternal teen

Yes it was a great day alright except for the hills in my not new 550. I don't know if I'll take it again unless it's totally flat. In typical MB style I fired up my white F8B when I got home and now seems to running a lot better, just need to adjust the mixture and tappets so it must have been my lucky day after all....... Great to see toy 550's mad mazda along for the ride, was a nice touch and fitted in well with the MB collage. Looking forward to the next one in Dec, only 41 sleeps to go.... :lol:
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
toy550

Absolutely great day. Loved the roads, beautiful scenery. Unfortunately went through $70 of fuel, next time I'll be in a Suzuki. Definitely make sure one of them is on the road by December. That way it should be a quarter of the price/fuel. Well planned routes, Great job Tez...
ToranaGuy

The mazda was a bit thirsty wasn't it? It was great to see it out and about, it's a true classic! Altho if i had the EB out, and on petrol (it's dual fuel), i'm sure i would have burnt about $50 bucks worth. $50 doesn't go too far in a larger car or rotary on petrol these days.

I ended up stopping for fuel again on the westgate on the way home, put another 12lrts into the boy, so on sunday i managed to burn thru 3/4 a tank, as i left home with somewhere between 3/4 & full. I think it's running rich. But it was running pretty well overall.

I'll upload some pics in a few mins.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
ToranaGuy

Pics!

Vic Oct 09 - More Pics!

Just a couple i shot on my camera, thought it would be nice to post them up for you all.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Tez

The mazda was a bit thirsty wasn't it?
That thing is a weapon.... :D

At one point, Phil pulled out and went from about 100m behind me to 100m in front of me in one very LOUD BARRARP!!! - Gone... 8)

What a fun car that must be... If thirsty... :lol:
Tez
Karu

Yes, I remember the Mazda R100 doing that Tez. I had thought about putting a rotary in one of the Carry's until that moment. The Carry's might have great brakes but, not that good at that awesome speed.
gazuga

yeah that was sweet, i had a massive grin, heidi was all like :-o what the hell just happened :lol:
gazuga

pics pics pics
crap quality, forgot my camera so only phone pics..
http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/ ... ise+10+09/