My MB build

MightyBoy tech questions and answers.
MERCURY

Hi everyone, I've been building my MB for the past year or so and thought I'd share with you all. I've had it since I was about 13 and used it as a paddock basher. Great fun! So it had a hard life and I felt sorry for it so I've decided to strip it back and rebuild it from the ground up. The build thread is on the SA Supra site so i'll just past the address and you can visit if your interested. Let me know what you think (if the address even works, I'm not the best with computers :-o )
I'd love to get some feedback. Thanks and buy for now.

http://www.sasupra.com/forum/?showtopic=2407
ToranaGuy

It does look like it's had a hard life, but also that it's worthy of fixing as well.

Good luck with the project, can't wait to see it complete. I'm sure you will get some idea's from the members on here, there's been more than a few different things done to the mighty boy's by our members.

Mine's in a build up atm. Just got it back onto the road again, with a fresh F8b. Gotta get some tyres for my 15" rims, then i want to fit my Cervo Mode SR front bar. After that i've gotta save up for a better clutch & bits to rebuild my gearbox, and a new set of mounts. It never ends i tell ya!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
MERCURY

Just a bit of an update on the Frt bar I'm making
MERCURY

Frt hubs, spindals and swaybar all sand blasted and powder coated. Replaced frt wheel bearing and got new lwr ctrl arms.
Rr axle and hubs sand blasted and primed. In the process of painting them today, also replaced the Rr wheel bearing as well as rebuilding the wheel cyl's and replacing the shoes.
All leaf spring brkts and even the U bolts sand blasted and powder coated.
As you can see I'm in no rush to get this project done. (Been over 6 months since last update :oops: )
Just taking my time doing a little every now and then. Besides I've got a supra that seems to take most of my money. :x