Suzuki Hatch All Wheel Drive Turbo - Brisbane south

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
BIG GQ

ITEM:
Suzuki Hatch All Wheel Drive Turbo

CONDITION:
Immaculate - will not fault

Car is 100% QLD street legal and has been over the pits a few times

REASON FOR SELLING:
Other toys

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
$8300 FIRM MINUS STEREO

EXTRA INFO:
83 model. 660cc twin cam turbo. 5 speed & all wheel drive conversion. Fast Fours Magazine feature car. F6B 4 cylinder engine – NOT 3 cylinder. VERY RARE. Nice little feather weight quick car that handles like nothing else on the market.

GT 20-56 Garrett Turbo on Custom SS manifold. Front mount. NPC heavy duty clutch. Custom coil over front end. Big Brakes. Koni shocks all round. 4 wheel disc. Rear converted to coil springs. Hydraulic handbrake. OMP seats & steering wheel. Roll cage & harnesses. New 15 x 6” wheels & new tyres. Custom body work. Flared guards, bonnet with scoops etc etc… Over 500 hours of body work!! Yes I kid you not over 500hrs.

2 pack PPG Paintwork. Absolutely immaculate condition inside and out. Selling with FAT660 plates. Spare bonnet with single scoop. NO Time Wasters!

4 page spread on the vehicle in June 2007 edition of Fast Fours Magazine. Is extremely fun to drive and handles and stops like NOTHING you have ever driven before.

Front guards flared nearly 50mm, entire rear section of vehicle flared 35mm, Twin bonnet scoops (moulded into bonnet not just a cut and shut job) the list goes on and on and on.

All body work professionally carried out by Lance @ M. Jenson Panel repairs. The paint job is curtousy of Tony Clarke @ TCR.

Engine has travelled 97500klms and the vehicle itself would not have even travelled 15000klms since having everything replaced or rebuilt.

Any inspection is welcome. Will not disappoint.

linc79@bigpond.net.au

PICTURES:
Just a couple

Last edited by BIG GQ on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToranaGuy

Wow! What a toy! Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
BIG GQ

Thank you
Brayden

It is a stunning car, and as I have said on the forum before I would be on the next flight to Brisbane if it was an MB.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
BIG GQ

Brayden wrote:It is a stunning car, and as I have said on the forum before I would be on the next flight to Brisbane if it was an MB.
Got a 9" grinder :D

Thanks. Rego runs out on 2/10/09 so if anyone wants it get in quick although I did get a RWC certificate for it last week so that is current
stevan_istheman

Brayden wrote:It is a stunning car, and as I have said on the forum before I would be on the next flight to Brisbane if it was an MB.
Never fear brayden, my MB is getting the exact same treatment less 1 cylinder. Same turbo even!

May i ask who you got your engineering/mod plate work done through?
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
gadj

Stevo, there is a modifications engineer not far from your workplace - Presley & Associates the number I have is 07)54796066 Graeme Presley will engineer anything you have the money to throw at & I do not mean he is crooked, simply capable.
So many delays to getting my MB back in order with 993cc & 5 speed transaxle... neighbor issue gone, donor shell up on rotisserie, new sheds on the way.... another project also..
BIG GQ

Mods were plated by Moorooka Automotive mate.

If you are on north side then give Paul Kubel a call @ Mustang Sally Conversions he is great 0405192640. He is at Caboolture
Laura

Brayden wrote:
It is a stunning car, and as I have said on the forum before I would be on the next flight to Brisbane if it was an MB.
In a heartbeat :yum:
Billie

hey that guy at marooka, would he do the mod plate for my f8b? coz i dont think i can get it registered without a mod plaate
stevan_istheman

Mine has rego with the F8B...
My arguement is still that they won't know the difference between the F5A and F8B without looking hard....
BAL4 Designs
For all your mechanical design and drafting requirements.
Billie

what about the engine number?
BIG GQ

$8300 minus the stereo
BIG GQ

OK what the hell it is now on eBay $7500 starting bid $8300 buy it not
BIG GQ

So sick of "dreamers" and their $5000 offers...............not you guys

Some people are asking what power it has, how much it weighs, blah blah blah so a bit more info for all the "dreamers" out there

Engine = F6B 660cc
Power = 100hp @ the wheels
Weight = 636kg
Driveline = Suzuki Cervo 5 speed box, modified NPC clutch with 1480lbs clamp pressure, Jimny friction plates, Cervo LSD diff
Front Brakes = Hyundai Excel
Rear Brakes = Front rotors from a Suzuki Swift with front calipers from a Suzuki Alto works with Endless pads
Handbrake = Full custom Hydraulic
Induction = K&N filter in custom intake box, 300ZX intercooler, "plumb back" HKS blow off valve
Exhaust = Custom dump pie and 2" mandrel bent system
Front suspension/steering = Modified Suzuki Maruti Alto shocks revalved, coil over conversion, 40mm lowered 250lbs King coils, race grade chrome-moly rod joints
Rear Suspension = Monroe GT gas LJ Torana front shocks, 40mm lowered 250lbs King coils, custom chrome-moly rear panhard rod, race grade chrome-moly rod joints