Suzuki Hatch All Wheel Drive Turbo - Brisbane south

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
ToranaGuy

Any hot car will attract dreamers when the car is for sale. I wouldn't be surprised if half those dreamers didn't have $5k they were offering anyway! On the flip side, where would we be if we didn't dream? Some dreamers turn things into reality.......But only some lol! :lol:

Some very impressive specs there, which goes to reinforce the value of the car & effort taken to build it.

Good luck with the sale on Ebay, i hope it goes well for you. I'd so love to buy it IF i had the money & space to store it. I have neither. :-( In that regards i too am a dreamer, but on the flip side i've got a few toys, that originally were only dreams, but are becoming reality.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Kei

I've asked, begged, pleaded... but she won't budge.

"I let you buy the motorbike, I let you buy the 4wd, you are NOT buying whatever the hell that thing is"

Women!
Brayden

Tell her you're going to buy a 4WD - it wouldn't be a lie!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Karu

Joanne is the same. "You are not getting that tiny van from your father, I will not be seen in it." I defied and jumped on a train for hours and now she loves it and now we have 2.

"Why do you want a 4WD when you already have a car?" "Because it is a luxury 4WD, immaculate, low mileage, turbo diesel with a valuation of $12,000 and I can get it for $460." "I'll think about it." "Well don't think too long because it will sell. I'll meet you there at 5pm tomorrow, here's the address."

I got a phone call at 4pm.

"I've decided I am not interested." "You what?, IT IS $460, what are you thinking?" I talked her into meeting me. "Ohhh" she said "this is beautiful, let's buy it!"

Women!
BIG GQ

SOLD GUYS
Brayden

Congratulations, I hope you got a price (and buyer) respectful of the effort you put into it.
ike849

I've been waiting for the buyer to post on here to inform us of it's new life 8)

I think it went for $7750 from memory, which is almost theft!!! :cry:
golfguy

Was this car fwd before this
Brayden

Yes.
Tay

This car has found its way to Melbourne :)

Not me, but friend of mine.
golfguy

Well this is the direction im heading does aone know were i can source alto works parts
Brayden

You'll need to get them direct from Japan through a service such as Import Monster or Jesse Streeter.
toy550

Some lowlifes tried to steal my car off me last night, lucky there was an imobilizer in the car and they only managed to get the car down the road. Unfortunately they did manage to destroy the interior. Things stolen were the complete sound system, gearnob, carpet and trim panels and also the racing harness, they broke the whole bottom half of the dash completely off and detroyed my ignition barrel to the extent that the locksmith has told me its unrepairable. Lucky that none of the paint or panels on the car were damaged and the running gear was untouch. I am gonna need some parts, but I'm gonna wait to see what the insurance says before I start buying the parts to fix the interior again.
Brayden

Really sorry to hear that mate.
golfguy

Bloody low lifes sorry to her that mate , i may have a complete dsh and aftermarket barrel for you