Still in the game!

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
tjb

Wow, that's one of the tidyest carry's i've seen in a while. VERY nice buy 8)
Karu

You're certainly right about the rear seat folding position Braydon, I noticed in my owners manual that they are supposed to fold. I will have to have a look and see what is wrong.
kyleunwin

That looks mint mate! Great buy.
'84 Super Carry.
Brayden

Up for sale already? If you get the asking price I'd say 1000% profit is pretty good!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Karu

Yes Braydon, I can only drive one car at a time and I can't sell the white one. I too well recall the old man's words. "You only want my van so you can sell it." So I will sell both my unused vehicles. There are too many Carry lovers out there wanting one that it would be unfair for me to have 2 for the sake of it. Although, I still have dreaded thoughts about something going wrong with my 269,000km Carry and it costing me more to repair than the selling price of this one. But, at least I might be able to get on top of a few too many hounding bills for a short period.
You can obviously see how I have owned well over 100 cars now I'd imagine.
Cheap, incredible cars are attracted to me, they will all come and go,-all but my white Carry as long as it lives- some i don't remember, a few with much regret.
Brayden

There's nothing wrong with turning a profit on a smart investment, but when you multiply your purchase price by 10 and then try to justify the sale as a noble gesture to other "Carry lovers" it is pretty laughable.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.