(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 6 December

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
ToranaGuy

I've got a copy of the notes via email, thanks mate. Very good. Can't wait to see you all again.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Psi_Wagon

just confirming we gotta be at sunbury maccas before 10am, do depart at 10 ?
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
Tez

do depart at 10 ?
That's the plan... :D

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
ceej

Anybody from around the Mornington Peninsula area with a spare seat heading to the cruise? Would love to come along but am having a broke/saving (not spending any money) weekend and am not confident enough to work out the trains to get to and from Sunbury without having a cash back-up plan! :lol:

Any takers?
Garry. Nuff sed!
Karu

I will see you all in the morning at Macca's
Tez

I will see you all in the morning at Macca's
Not coming with us Karu? :-o
Tez
Karu

I couldn't see any plans for meeting on our side of the city. I find it easy going through Yarra Glen - Diamond Creek onto the Ring Road onto Tulla Freeway - Sunbury. About 3 sets of traffic lights and 100 most of the way.
Tez

Karu.

I thought you said you were gonna meet up with us early at Ringwood tomorrow (on November 5th) in the thread Gavin started about getting over to Sunbury... :-o

See: http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4465

Doesn't matter really, so long as you get there. - Just we won't wait for you at Ringwood.

No probs. :lol:
Tez
eternal teen

See you all in the morning at Macca's :D
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
ToranaGuy

I meet up with you all at Macca's and was wishing i could make the whole run, but as you know i've gotta deal with a plumber today.....

Great to catch you all in person again, hope you all have a great cruise, i'm wishing i was out there with you!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
toy550

dam, i slept in. Forgot to set the alarm clock :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

Hope everyone has a good day....
Psi_Wagon

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
Tez

Another cruise completed.

Today we met in Sunbury (west of Melbourne) and went for a bit of a spin along some more interesting roads.

Seven Mighty boys arrived at the Meet point, (refer above photo) but three could not make the cruise - other pressing commitments - all very good reasons. - a shame really, because the retirees were all the guys from the Western side of town! - leaving us guys from the East to do the run. - Nevermind, a great day followed.

I don't understand what it is about Mighty Boy owners, but put a few together and they kind of spontaneously erupt into a chatting, poking, prodding, peeking gaggle and soon forget that we don't really, but kinda have a schedule to keep... :-o

So 5 Mighty Boys and one Carry got away about a half hour late, and made our way along some interesting roads until we got to Melton where, I completely dropped the ball and led us on a wild goose chase through a swag of new residential estates and got totally lost. (Thank God for the Melways!) - Soon enough though, we were back on track and a bit more late than we already were...

A quick stop for fuel and we were again moving. No more stuff-ups by the lead car (Me) and we were coming into Anakie about 90 minutes later where we were met by another couple of cars - an Alto RSR Works and a Cappuccino on Steroids :wink: Both having travelled over three hours just to meet up with us! So now we were 8 cars.

20 Minutes or so beyond that saw us in Ballan for lunch.

Much chatting, poking and prodding of cars over lunch and we were then on our way toward Daylesford.

At Daylesford we all pulled in for another fuel stop and at this point the RSR & "Cap on Steroids" guys realising the time of day (about 3pm I guess) and having a three hour drive to get home, pulled the pin and began heading back to Warrnambool. Thanks for making the effort to come guys! - It was good to meet you both.

The remaining contingent of 6 continued on to Woodend along some glorious roads, and then back to Sunbury to complete the drive.

The weather was pleasantly warm and sunny without being too hot, but I did manage to score a sunburnt right arm :oops: - My fault for having it stuck out the window most of the day!

Back at the starting point, with the day running out, 5 of the 6 didn't hang about, but almost immediately began the drive back across town to home.

All in all, another great day. - Met more new people from this great discussion group, and saw many familiar faces which has to be a good thing.

Tez
ceej

Sounds like a sweet day. Good to see that you Vic boys like getting out and cruising! Shame I couldn't get in to town on time to scab a lift off someone, really would of loved to of come. Might see you at Albury though, depending on how a few things go over the next few weeks...
Garry. Nuff sed!
Jermaine

nice, very well done, any more pic's who owns the yellow boy? and what's the specs on it?