(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 6 December

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

who owns the yellow boy
That would belong to MYDBOY.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
ToranaGuy

Looks like i really missed out, but at least my plumbing was fixed without too much hassle!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Karu

Yep, it was a bloody fantastic day. I am glad we went west otherwise I would never have seen that side of Melbourne. Tez got us lost in an estate in Melton and Joanne and I were in disbelief as we saw a huge area full of houses - there must have been thousands- all about five feet from each other; and that is only a fraction of Melton. The weather was beautiful and I'm sure there was a great time had by all. Thanks again Tez.
Brayden

Great turnout, and good to see everyone getting behind Tez's cruises!
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
MYDBOY

Hi Turbocharged Kei,

In regards to the Specs on the yellow MYDBOY I bought a 1991 suzuki alto works twin cam all wheel drive half cut from Japan. I had to fit a suzuki swift five speed gear box to make it front wheel drive. Suzuki swift brakes plus booster all round, obviously its fuel injected turbo charged intercool (660 CC). I also fit a water resevour and injection sprayer above the intercooler. I had the alto air scoop grafted into the mightyboy bonet and made my own customer body kit out of pieces of the alto, mitsubishi magna and subaru fiora. I had to also put an internal fuel pump into the mightyboy tank. Just added a strap brace for this cruise which looks pretty cool. It has been a two year project and extremely involved in modifying just about everything. It's still not finished.
If you send me your email address I could send you some more photos.
Cheers,

Gavin
Jermaine

ah ok nice, should create a galllery here on the site, for all to see
ToranaGuy

Brayden wrote:Great turnout, and good to see everyone getting behind Tez's cruises!
With a great guy like Tez organizing them, how can we not! They are very cool and the sort of thing i used to do a lot with the western suburbs torana club almost 10 years ago, before it folded, and it's something i missed greatly!

It's great to be able to meet up with others from the forum & go for a great drive & a meal with them. I'm looking very forward to the next cruise! I've gotta make up for not making this one. :D

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
holk

Just posted a quick 20 secs video of the line up. Next time it will be better and longer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFYQ0H7i3w
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
eternal teen

yeah it was a top day all right love your work Tez. :thumbup2: By the way I want that gaff tape back that we used to fix your indicator with,it was only on loan you know.......just kidding you can have it...use it for some other repair in the future,that's how good that stuff is. It turns out I blew a rear tyre on the Calder Freeway on Monday morning on the way to work. I'm really glad it didn't happen on the cruise and also lucky a Vic Roads accident response vehicle showed up, while I was fitting the spare in the emergency lane.It's a bit scary changing a tyre on the side of the freeway when it's dark, so it was cool to have my own traffic control for once. 8) :D
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]