(VIC) Melbourne Cruise - Sun. 6 December

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Ok... Put another cruise together for December - Sunday 6th - I'm busy every other weekend! :x
The last few have been in the "Eastern Ish" region, so this one will start in Sunbury and cover some very interesting roads in the West & North west of Melbourne - specifically to entice any members from that area who felt a drive to Ringwood was a big ask! - You reading this Flinny ?? :lol:

Plus I know there are a few members live over that neck of the woods anyway and more around Melbourne who shouldn't find it too hard to get to... apologies to Mini_Kompressor & Karu, but I'll have a bit of a drive to get there too! :-o

So - Sunbury - Bulla - Melton - nearly Geelong - Brisbane Ranges - Ballan (Lunch) - Daylesford - Woodend - Sunbury.

For those that came on the last cruise, we will use one road from the last cruise (seems to be the only way to get from up that area to Sunbury WITHOUT using the freeway... :x but we'll come at it from a different direction :)

It's about 4.5 hours driving excluding stops. Start and finish is the Maccas on Horne Street in Sunbury (They're a McCafe too :lol: )

Arrival time to suit yourself, but we'll need to get away about 10:00am if we want to eat lunch at a reasonable time.

There is a reserve in Ballan with free electric BBQ's and a gazebo area, and three pubs in town also if the weather is crappy.

Route map :

Make your own way there and home.
Last edited by Tez on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Psi_Wagon

awesome, i live in sunbury! i know this area very well, if you need any hints or info or anything ill be glad to help. all the areas you plan on going through should be great fun in the suzi's!
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
Karu

Tez, I love my Carry and will drive it anywhere and the more Suzuki lovers I meet the better. I thoroughly look forward to it.
toy550

My side of town this time, wont have to leave home an hour early just to get to the meeting spot. I'll definitely be there... Can't wait :D :D :D
eternal teen

:D :) Looks like a great day.... see yaz all there for sure.... Nice work Tez.
eternal teen
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/fumian2463/Picture105-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
suzutey

im gona try for this one :)
Tez

im gona try for this one Smile
Cool.
Tez
falcon

might try and get down there for the run.if i get the motor back in the rsr works.[ ex gillies ]Are alto works allowed on the mighty boy cruise It would be a good run in for the motor.Warrnambool sunbury and around n back.cheers. :)
Tez

Some of the Mighty Boys that have attended past cruises are more Alto works than MB... sure, of course you're welcome!
Tez
ToranaGuy

Cruise looks good Tez, and put me down for a tentative start at Sunbury, i'm still not sure what i've got in in december yet.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Psi_Wagon

a week and a bit to go! unfortunately i doubt ill be able to attend the entire cruise due to a work accident. but i live in sunbury, and will 100% be at the first meet atleast!
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=180305
JB

You guys might catch some of the Mt Buller Sprint, it runs from the 4th to the 6th
ToranaGuy

I'm looking like i can make the cruise. I will be seeing an engineer to discuss my turbo conversion plans on the 4th, so it will have a good run up to Bendigo, and might be fully run in before this cruise. I still haven't got around to fitting my new front bar or my new mags yet. :oops:

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
toy550

Got the microtech today for the sierra, so start wiring on monday and hopefully have it done by mid-week so that i can get it dyno'd by the end of the week. Cruising on sunday
Tez

Some of you might have seen my "route-notes" I prepare.

If you're planning to come this weekend and would like a copy of my notes for your own benefit (in .pdf form that you can print & bind if you have access to the stuff as I do :D) Shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll send it to you.

Otherwise I'll see you Sunday at Sunbury Maccas.

Cheers
Tez