WTB F8b hatch parts Brisbane

For all your Suzuki wants and needs
pony-tail

I am looking for an auto for an F8b (800) hatch
or a complete vehicle with a manual box So as to do a change over
In the Brisbane or surrounding area's
my phone is 07-3885 3433
nb - If it is a complete car it does not have to be in roadworthy condition or registered .
Thanks Ian
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
Special thanks to Brayden
bretto

hey i live on goldcoast. i have a auto box. not relly sure what condition its in and its still in my other boy.
mightymira!!! :)
pony-tail

What motor is it behind (550 or 800) as if it is a 550 the gearing will be too low
I have come to the end of an era After 20 years of Kei cars It is time to move on - And almost time to leave this forum and say thanks to all who have assisted me .
pony-tail

Still looking for an F8 auto transmission.
or a complete car with a good manual box (body is not important)
Motor can be R.S. as I have 2 F8 motors already , but all the parts I need to change an auto to a manual have to be there and serviceable , I have all the panels lights ,bumpers etc so these are not important either.
and a good F8 exhaust manifold.
In the Brisbane area
Ph 07 38853433
ask for Ian
bretto

its behind a 800cc that i have pulled out 4 my boy. but i am puttin my manual with it. it worked ok when i pickd it up. :NFI:
mightymira!!! :)