Albury Gathering - Victorian Cruise Up

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Jermaine

startin to look into this, and i think we might come over at 9pm thursday night, which would put us in melb at 6am.. by the time we got off the boat it would be around 7, what time was u guys thinkin of leavin melb? and we would be back on the boat at 9pm sunday night.. this work in with everything?
ToranaGuy

I'd love to go on this cruise, and i reckon if i can i would be able to meet you tassie guys where you get off the boat.

Atm i'm a little unsure of how work will pan out for me by then, but we will just have to wait & see.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Tez

if i can i would be able to meet you tassie guys where you get off the boat
Sweet. :lol:

Thanks for the offer to help out Jay! :D

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Jermaine

is what i posted in my last post work in with everything tez?
Tez

Hi Jermaine.
I was waiting until Jay posted something - I had spoken to him off-list about the prospect of meeting up with you & Matt - Not wanting to put him on the spot you understand...

He's since posted that he's happy to hook up with you guys at Station Pier (where the boat comes in) and then guide you through Melbourne and on towards the meeting point.

So the upshot of all this is that what your proposing will dovetail in with our plans very nicely now.

I'd suggest that nearer to the date, you and Jay (ToranaGuy) chat about the finer details so there is no confusion for either of you when you arrive.

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
ToranaGuy

I reckon the western 'burbs guys could all meet up at Kalkallo, on the hume highway, there's a fuel stop, on the left heading north, that would make a good meeting place, from there it's a straight run up to Seymour.

Kalkallo, if that's how it's spelt is not far past craigieburn.

I'll get a chance to head out there & check the spot out soon, as it's been a little while since i've been there.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Jermaine

ah ok sweet, na thats all good, i havnt booked the boat or anything yet, il have to start makin phone calls cause it wont be long and it will be march
ToranaGuy

honda_mightyboy_rule wrote:ah ok sweet, na thats all good, i havnt booked the boat or anything yet, il have to start makin phone calls cause it wont be long and it will be march
It will come around pretty quick. Where the boat arrives there is a shopping center where breaky could be bought if you haven't already had it on the boat, and from there it's not far to the fwy to start to make tracks to a point to meet up with the other western burbs guys.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
Jermaine

ah ok nice, iv been over on the boat a fair few times, but only followed mum nd dad around haha, so i havnt been on me own, we will have a gps.. did u guys have any idea on what time you'll be leavin for albury? its probs a bit early yet..
holk

Mate,

I can pick you up from Port Melbourne. I only live 10 mnutes away and we can then drive up to the meeting point
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
Jermaine

yea? nice, sounds good, boat wil be in at 6am tho haha.. probs wont get off till around 7.. but see what happens tho i guess
toy550

Been driving my car as a daily for the past few weeks now, although today was the first time i took it on the freeway, struggled to keep up with the rest of the cars doing 100kms. I guess the 35" tyres do make a difference.

Looks like ill be cruising at 80km an hour up to albury....haha :lol: :lol:
I should just be able to keep up with the mightyboys
ToranaGuy

At 80kph mate, you won't be keeping up with mine unless i slow down. ;-)

I've got 2 more 165/45 R15 tyres on order, should have them in a couple of days. Then there is so many more items to tend to before the cruise.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
toy550

Better slow down so i can keep up... :lol:
ToranaGuy

toy550 wrote:Better slow down so i can keep up... :lol:
ROFLMFAO! We might do that to save on fuel. :x :lol:

Cheers

ToranaGuy