SOLD! PLEASE DELETE. Suzuki Supercarry Highroof for sale.

Need to offload some Suzuki parts? Do it here.
kyleunwin

Item Summary: 87 Suzuki Super Carry Highroof.

Condition: Used.

Reason for Selling: Need the money.

Asking Price: $1200 ono.

Delivery Methods: PickUp.

Contact Info: Kyle Unwin, 0408478410.

Extra Information:
For sale, my yellow Suzuki Supercarry, 5 speed manual.
It's in pretty good nic, but it's not running at the moment. According to the mechanics it needs the wiring re-done coz it's a bit sketchy. It also needs a tune, i think that might be why it's not running.
It's done about 269xxx k's.
It's got new points, condenser, coil, leads, and sparkplugs. It also has a zebra fur roof, with brown furry doors and a tacometer. It even has a cannon tip exhaust!!! Haha. I don't know how to post photos up on here so, if you want them i could email them to you I guess.
I was looking for around $1200, or something along that. I paid $1500 for it.
Sad to see it go. :( I just don't know enough about cars, or have the time to work on it.
So, email me if you want pics, or more information.

You'll have to come to me as its not rego'd, same as if you buy it, will have to be trailered. Its located in Nerang, on the Gold Coast. It's passed roady when i brought it, but I didn't have time to get it rego'd. So there shouldn't be much hassel getting a RWC.
Thanks,
Kyle.
Last edited by kyleunwin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'84 Super Carry.
calibur

looked at this beast today. banana yellow! fairly good for it's age. slight dents but good. :)
wil101

hey dude what engine does it have? and why exactly isnt it running? wireing or tune?
has it had a rebuild?
pretty keen
89 Suzuki Super Carry :)