Albury Cruise - NSW/ACT arrangements

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Brayden

Cambeltown to Yass is about 2.5 hours @ 110kph if that helps.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
1TUFMB

ok cool, i looked on google maps to get a rough idea and it says it should take 3 hr 21 mins
Growing old is inevitable, But Growing up is Optional....
Brokenshire

Don't forget to add the Mighty Boy lag........
1TUFMB

Brokenshire wrote:Don't forget to add the Mighty Boy lag........
true true, mine would probably be lucky to make it to 90kph :lol:
Brayden

Once you guys have figured out what time you're leaving and how long it'll take for you to make Yass at a comfortable pace just let me know. End of the day I'm in no hurry to get to Albury so unless the weather is stinking hot we can probably leave later and meet up at Yass.
Billie

Brayden, i'll be coming down with 1tuffmb.
Tez

Guys...
I've put together a few cruises around Melbourne now - I always do it using Google Maps and take the times they suggest.

I have found that the driving time suggested by google is quite conservative - Even in Mighty Boys, we tend to beat the times suggested by google for the driving portions of the cruises... I always way underestimate the time spent yakking when stopped... If there are three or more Mighty Boys travelling together, unless you are very disciplined, allow a MINIMUM of 30 minutes for a stop... :-o

Apart from that, Google makes a good yardstick I find we can beat in our cars by a small margin.

Hope that helps your planning...
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Billie

You should try www.travelmate.com.au

very acurate.
Brokenshire

Yass by 9 is ok by me, i'll leave home at 6 (or a little earlier) and whereis says it'll take 2 1/2 hours.

Add MB lag and I should be there with everyone else!

If Any one from sydney or further north wants to meet sooner i'm happy to just let me know.
Tom

MB got blue slipped today, so i'll see you in Yass on the Friday Morning.. I'll be camping to.. :)
Speed Kills: Drive a Mighty Boy and Live Forever!
1TUFMB

less then a month to go now guys how's the boy's shapin up everyone gonna be ready ??,
got to run the boy down the m4 today first time since ive fixed it again..!!
now i cant wait lol :D .
Brayden

I have two MB's to prepare and a list of shit as long as my arm to do. Ugh, going to be some late nights coming up!
Brokenshire

I went all out and spent $130 on a sony head unit and two speaker and installed it over the weekend. Not intending on winning the sound off but better than half a day of road noise and half a day of my Brothers singing!

I've realised everything is not going to be done in time but attendance is the most important thing.
1TUFMB

i have now got my system fitted (12' dvc clarion sub 6' clarion splits 4' clarion speakers all run by kicker mono block and kenwood 2 channel ) and got my new seats in no more feeling like im sitting on the floor :) a few more bits and pieces left ...
Karu

Brokenshire wrote:but better than half a day of road noise and half a day of my Brothers singing!
How many brothers are you going to squeeze in your MB? :lol:

I removed my powerful amp and sub yesterday. The sub was overbearing and after I turned down all the bass it was still far too much.

The bloke down the road has moved to the Sunshine coast and returned to throw out some hard rubbish. (Have money must be great, travel 2000+ Km to throw out some hard rubbish.) Anyway I found a small sub and another Amp with it, a Pioneer, it is less wattage so I replaced it. My double 15 inch sub is in bits and the amp is in a draw. And the Carry has gained 6kmh up a steep hill.