hello guys, j-six here
mates, currently i have a super carry with an f10 in it. it's an 89 model, similar to brandon's suzuki pimped every.
i need to ask you a couple of questions prior to engine swap. considering that f10a is a carby and the k10a is a efi engine, and omg, i guess my '89 carry model has poorer power to weight ratio esp if my family rolls with me.
(sorry if noob/ newbie, hehehe)
1. what are the benefits of converting/transplanting from carby f10a to efi engine of k10a?
2. does anybody know whether the k10a is a good fit to the f10a of the super carry?
3. what items/ parts should i replace aside from the engine swap from a carby to an efi? does this include changing the fuel pump?
4. is it better if i should rewire my front panel info (example: fuel and coolant meter) and connect it to the ecu of the k10a? or maintain the wiring as is?
5. granted the successful conversion, would the fan-driven belt be maintained or would it go electrical already?