What the?

Chat about anything and everything.
Karu

Some people just do not deserve to have a Carry. Check out the gear stick. And some of you blokes want to shorten your; this bloke would reckon you are going the wrong direction.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUZUKI-CARRY-VAN ... 4ced31a6ca
Brayden

It is a rat-rod trend that's been around for decades. They picked up on it in Japan a few years back too.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Billie

LOL i love it
Nehemiah

Not everyones cup 'o tea, but I think its sick! The amount of time and effort (and $$$) that has gone into that van is insane... Props to the dude that built it!
[url=http://www.tamon.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2744]Can a G15A DOHC engine fit into a Carry Van? Short answer...Yes. Click for the long answer...[/url]
Brayden

I forgot to mention I saw this van at the 'nats a few weeks ago. Really nicely presented. My only criticism is that it has massive wheels on the back and stockos on the front. Would have been nicer with matching wheels all round.
suzutey

its sweet as. lol. 8)

i have a great big wooden gear nob on mine. haha
Laura

I saw it at nats too, i gotta say i like the paintwork more than the interior, although the steering wheel really caught my eye.
Brayden

We can make your paintwork look like that. Just give me half an hour with the orbital sander. :)