Albury Cruise - Thanks and wrap-up thread

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
Tez

Hi Guys...
Got home about 2 hours ago - Had a blast! :D - Made many new friends :D :D and got to drool over some very nice cars. :D

Have put some pics in a new album in my gallery - I'm sure there will be more pics added in other galleries...

Check here:
http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/members/Tez/Albury/

If anybody would like a hi-res copy, PM me an email address & the IMG number of the pic(s) you'd like... :)

Cheers
Tez
So the adventure continues...
Brokenshire

We got home exactly 8mins ago. Didn't get a chance to actualy say thanks to you Tez, you ran off to the servo. So thanks alot. Everything went well and we had a great time.

Big :thumbup2:
1TUFMB

hey guys got home bout 20 mins ago now, just like to say it was great to meet you all and finally put some faces to names, was a very enjoyable weekend and looking forward to doing it again sometime
Growing old is inevitable, But Growing up is Optional....
ceej

Great job guys, pictures look brilliant Tez, top stuff! Looking forward to the rest of them. 8)
Garry. Nuff sed!
ToranaGuy

I stopped off at Benella on the way home to see some friends, so only just got home myself.

I had a good trip, pity i couldn't have got up there on friday, but i made it up to meet everyone that was there & it was great to meet some people in person & to catch up with others!

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Brayden

Hey guys, I thought this event was such a great success that it deserved its own thread separate from all the rest, so I've split the topic. ;)

For the benefit of those who couldn't make it, I hate to tell you but you missed out on a great time. From memory I think we ended up with 14 utes in attendance over the course of the weekend, but more importantly a heap of enthusiastic people and I had an absolute blast and look forward to the next one!. Of course full credit goes to Tez for planning the weekend, and being the most thorough and well organised bloke I have met in a car club situation. :clap:

To everyone else who came along, it was fantastic to meet each and every one of you. I was seriously impressed at what a great bunch of people we have in this little community, and it gave me such a buzz to be around so many other people with a common interest. I hope you all had as much fun as me!

Oh, and we can't forget the award winners from the cruise either!

Stunning Suzuki (Best looking ute) - Paride (Holk)
All torque, no traction (Fastest ute) - Gav (MYDBOY)
Boom box (Loudest stereo) - Chris (1TUFMB)
Haulin' arse (Furthest travelled) - Chris (ChrisN) 547km from Rouse Hill, Sydney.
Surprise package (The ute that really blew my mind) - Ben (mini_kompressor)

I'm just sitting down now to go through all the pics I have from the weekend, and I'll update this post with a link when I've uploaded them.

-EDIT-

Pics are up:
http://www.tamon.org/gallery/v/events/Albury2010/
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ToranaGuy

Nice work Brayden!

I have a couple of pics to upload later tonight, it's time to get dinner first.

Cheers

ToranaGuy
It's update time MB Parts list! send part info to toranaguy74@optusnet.com.au|
Jermaine

some good pics there guys, looks like everyone had a good time, shame i couldnt make it, ended up bein pretty sic this weekend anyway lol..
holk

Well, what else to add? Great weekend, awesome bunch of people... a real blast. Shame it is already over. I have been looking forward for the past few months and already looking forward to the next one.

Thank you Tez for the great planning and Brayden for the ongoing, pro-bono committment to keeping alive the mightyboy "culture".

Paride
[img]http://www.tamon.org/gallery/d/11796-1/holk3-1.jpg[/img]
CHR15 N

Mel

Hey guys,

It was really great to meet you all. I had a great weekend. Looking forward to next year!

You have all inspired me to come back to the forum after a 2 year absence! lol
mini_kompressor

From both Louise and myself, a big thanks to Tez and Brayden for making the first Albury Gathering a huge success :clap: . We found it really great to meet new people with a common interest, and finally be able to put faces to names. On our way home we got all inspired and started brainstorming about maybe getting another mb project up and running ( Louise reallllllly wants an auto Mb) for the next meet, so we will see how that pans out. A big thanks to all. :wink:
Laura

Just went through all the photos. Really brought a tear to the eye! Wish so hard that my little tank was in line with all of you lovely people's! Thanks everyone for putting on such a great show (esp. tez!). Really guys you are great people and i cant wait to do it again soon!
Brayden

So Laura, was the 700km round trip worth it - just for a large 'donga? :lol:
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Billie

LOL. whos large donga?