beaut ute show......30th of april/brizvegas

Where and when you can find a show or cruise happening.
bretto

there is a beaut ute show on the 30th april. http://www.urbancountry.com.au/utes.htm if any1 is intrested take alook.
mightymira!!! :)
ferdie

am interested, keep me posted as 2 what u lot r doing....
bretto

will your boy have its stereo in ferdie? 8) if i get my engine in il b there. :twisted:
ferdie

hahahaha

not a chance, this is not a simple sub box we r talking bout, if this went in 2 an audio shop there would be 3 to 4 weeks solid build time with 2 dudes doing 40hrs a week on it.....

custom fiberglass moulded stuff is not built in a hurry, keep in mind i am only doing a couple hrs here and there. would like 2 think it will be finished for bas/jamboree, not sure it will even be finished by then......
Brayden

I'm hoping to bring my ute up to QLD for Jamboree - will see if funds allow me when it gets a bit closer. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
JAY

Hey Brayden keep us notified when this jamboree is and if you can make it as it would be good to meet you in person and i will try and get one of my mightyboys there as well if i get the time.
Brayden

Well Jambo isn't until September so you've got plenty of time. ;)
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
ferdie

Brayden, if u r looking for somewhere 2 stay while in brisvagus there is always a spare room at my joint, and ill be going 2 jambo also. not sure if the boy or the cruzer but either way one of them will be there...
Munchskinman

hopefully i get my licence by september and also hopefully a healthy coat of paint to show off up brisbane :wink:
ferdie

bretto u still looking 2 do this??
bretto

yeah ferdie im still up 4 it. my engine goes in next week.havent got all my turbo parts yet but i just wont run 1 yet so i can go :wink:
niiko

Why is it when there is something on, that I'm always haveing something done on my MB :(
bretto

niiko when your boy is dun put a post up .there is a few of us that have popd up in the brizzy n goldie area all willn to start cruisen more often. :wink:
ferdie

sorry man i got uni stuff on now that weekend.....

will have 2 hook up soon!!!
niiko

No problem, I will get some pics of the MB and post them. It shouldnt be far away as it is getting painted. Engine transplant was done few months back,(by me) f5a turbo. When you had the last cruise in Bris i was getting my mags. If there are going to be more cruises let me know.....