I still call TAMON home!

The latest Team MightyBoy news and updates, plus your ideas and feedback
Brayden

This forum right here is the new home for TAMON announcements and information. I apologise to anyone who is inconvenienced by the move, but let me assure you that it is for the greater good of MB owners, as we will hopefully now have access to information about those other Kei's that we want to pinch parts from!

So without any further ado, I open up the floor for your comments and suggestions!
Last edited by Brayden on Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
evilgidget

Well it was worth the wait in any case. Now all we gotta do is come up with a flick card or something to lure...*AHEM*...invite the other Kei drivers here :)
Brayden

What a top fekkin idea Adam. I've been pondering how to attract more people to this forum, and that would be a great start.

I'll get onto that ASAP and post the results.
evilgidget

How do you think we managed to get so many Newcastle people here? Part of it is chasing them for a while & then leaving the old Tamon flick card under the wiper/in the letter box/stapled to the forehead.

Something simple with the K*lass logo from the top l.h.s. maybe with a short waffle about micro-sized cars could probably do the trick 8)

Hows about a 'design a logo' comp or something? :P
Mel

thats a cool idea adam... cept in my non nerdish tendencies i would have NO clue how to get it from paper to computer!!!!! :oops:
i like the concept though
Brayden

F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
Josh

Mmmmmm... litter... :P
[url=http://www.tamon.org/?page=owners&id=10][img]http://www.tamon.org/forum/images/ute_specs.gif[/img][/url]