Suzuki Wagon R +

Suzuki van tech question and answers.
NozMonkeys

I am having great difficulty locating a wiring diagram for my K10A engine to link my ECU up.

So far I have found the power source to the ECU and the Thermo fan circuit.

I need to find the wires which lead to the Coil and how the coil setup works.
I've traced the contact breaker wires from the distributor to the ECU and from there I don't know where they go. Does the setup have an ignitor or is it built into the ECU as I can't locate it.

Could someone take a picture of there engine bay, more specifically the coil and its color codes, also the thermo fan loom and I'm also after the fuel pump circuit and Engine management light.

I've spent hours tracing this loom and tried contacting MANY various Suzuki dealers and outlets, internet, even tried the local automotive stores and NO wiring diagrams for the ECU pin out.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to find a wagon R in town and wait by it till the owner comes so I can ask to look at his engine bay.
Brayden

I'd love to help but I sold my WagonR last year. :(
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
NozMonkeys

I went to a dealer and took photos of one today :)

Now I need to find the fuel pump wiring and I can get the engine running.

Does anyone have any sources for a wiring diagram of the suzuki wagon r with the K10a engine. Linking this engine up is more difficult than just supplying power to the ECU.
NozMonkeys

Getting a bit desperate now. I've mapped out all the locations my ECU pinouts go to. Would anyone be able to help if I uploaded it?
gazuga

i got a wagon in my yard doing nothing, post what you need and i will try check it out over the weekend
NozMonkeys

May be a bit time consuming. But I need to know which wire feeds the Engine ECU from the ignition. Also what wires go to the fuel pump, fan and the check engine light.
NozMonkeys

Problem solved!

For anyone ever interested heres the link to some wires I traced:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dmmmg2dhtdz#1
11mb picture

For future reference:
The Black with white trace is the feed wire to the ECU. It then enters the ECU and exits back out to trigger a Relay which then feeds the ECU.

I still wouldn't mind the wiring diagram to hook up the engine management light.