Hatch Respray

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
supervan

Dave wrote:I've been off work since early this year with a fractured vertabrae :(

Cheers
Dave
sorry to here that dave, im off work atm also. waiting to have surgery on my wrist :cry:
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan
Dave

Yeah it sucks, especially when theres so much i want to get done on the Hatch but just dont have the money for it.

Whats the op. on the wrist for?

Cheers
Dave
supervan

Dave wrote:Yeah it sucks, especially when theres so much i want to get done on the Hatch but just dont have the money for it.

Whats the op. on the wrist for?

Cheers
Dave
the op on my wrist is for well i carnt explain it that well without giving you a six page story on it. so ill put a pic in my gallery of my wrist so you's can check it out... its bone and hardend joint fluied it feels like my wrist is badly spraind all the time....

small van big plan
Dave

Just checked it out. I had something similar cut out of my wrist last year. It was called a Ganglion Cyst i think...

Cheers
Dave
supervan

Dave wrote:Just checked it out. I had something similar cut out of my wrist last year. It was called a Ganglion Cyst i think...

Cheers
Dave
we thought it was a ganglion at first untill some xrays and a ultra sound showd that it wasn't. there not realy sure what it is :| was your ganglion painfull befor they cut it out

small van big plan
Dave

Wasn't too painful, more annoying than anything. It just sucked being left handed and having limited use of my left hand haha. Hope your op goes well anyway man.

Cheers
Dave
supervan

Dave wrote:Wasn't too painful, more annoying than anything. It just sucked being left handed and having limited use of my left hand haha. Hope your op goes well anyway man.

Cheers
Dave
thanks mate....same to you also :) how did ya fracture your vertabrae :-o

small van big plan
Dave

No idea how i actually did it, but i'm pretty sure i done it in an ATV accident. Then i had another less serious ATV crash and made it worse lol. Just lucky i found out when i started going to a Chiropractor :)

Cheers
Dave
coldone82

on a lighter note could be wankers cramp. :lol: cars looking good keep up the good work and good luck both of you one for the op and one for the car.
Dave

on a lighter note could be wankers cramp. cars looking good keep up the good work and good luck both of you one for the op and one for the car
HAHA :lol:

Thanks mate.

Cheers
Dave
Dave

Lowering blocks turned up today :D

Huge ass U-bolt

I just need to get a drill bit to drill out the holes for the u-bolts. Other than that, they don't need to be modified at all to fit. Not bad for $85 inc. postage :)
Billie

I need a set of them. Who was the guy who made them on ebay? Can he do various sizes? ie. 1 inch-3 inch?
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

The company is Rapid Auto Spares and the bloke's name is Marty. He can make them to whatever size you want, you just have to give him the measurements of everything. The only downside was the u-bolts, apparently 12mm thick 57mm internal diameter is the smallest he has, so you just have to drill out the holes 2-3mm so they fit in.

It took 5-6 weeks to get them (typical Ebay fark around) but i was happy with the result, especially not having to modify them because im a lazy c**t lol.

Cheers
Dave
Billie

Lol haha sounds good.

I'll probaly be going 1.5-2 inch.

Once i get the rims sorted i'll work that shit out haha.
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ║ ♫
╚═══╝
Dave

Nice. Mine are 2 inch, and it's about 15mm away from the bump stops haha

Cheers
Dave