Lowering Suzuki Hatch Front & Rear.

Suzuki hatchback tech questions and answers.
SuzukiTurbz

Hey guyz just wondering if anyone knows were i can get a package to lower my suzuki hatch i want it about 2in lowered front and rear. im looking for -
FRONT -
King Springs (2in lowered)
Gas Struts
Bushes

REAR -
Blocks (2in lowered)
Gas Struts
Bushes

anyone knoe were i can grab any of this stuff brand new or if anyone has any springs or blocks i can take off your hands for sum cash :)

Cheers,
Anthony
- Suzuki Hatch -
Dave

Ebay looks like the cheapest place to get lowering blocks. Theres also a company on Ebay that will make a set of lowering blocks to suit your Hatch, which is what i'm getting. Mainly because i'm too lazy to modify some HR Holden or Datto one's and CBF tracking down a set of u-bolts lol.

You can also buy new rear shocks from places like supercheap and repco, and they're fairly cheap too. You could probably get bushes from either of those places.

Unfortunately you can get new front struts, so you'd have to get some early swift or even matiz ones (?) from either a wrecker or again from supercheap, repco etc.

I'm pretty sure someone was selling some Kings Springs on here a while ago, maybe check the for sale section?

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Dave
SuzukiTurbz

hey mate thankyou for your help but could u possibly pm me the link to the store on ebay that custom makes lowering blocks.

cheers mate.
- Suzuki Hatch -
Dave

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Rapid-auto-parts

Thats the mob. They'll ask you to take some measurements like leaf spring width, how high you want them, locating hole and pin size etc.

I wouldn't recommend them if you want to lower it anytime soon though. I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to have mine done up, and another week just for the guy to send me through bank details so i can pay for them :x Typical ebay though...

Cheers
Dave