How to use the projects section

Browse through a range of Suzuki projects (NO tech questions here!)
Brayden

This section of the forum is a place to share small Suzuki projects. If you are rebuilding a Suzuki or just want to write up the details on your car and modifications then this is the place to do it.

NOTE: Any technical questions not related to a specific build please use the existing technical forums for model so others will be able to find the information more easily in future.

The basic rules:
- Limit of one build thread per car, ie. if a member has two different cars over time, two threads is all good
- Suzuki or Suzuki related eg. Suzuki motor into a go-kart, Honda motor into a Suzuki car
- Keep responses related to the build being discussed

Also, please use the attachment feature for images to ensure that they remain around as long as the forum.
F8B EFI turbo - Three pots and a snail.
the bear16

Bought the car for $200 a few years ago ,daughter drove it then one of the sons had it then i got it back & decided to do something with it 2 tidy it up.Its got 14s & 175/65 rubber,2inch exhaust,tint windows & a stereo.
Attachments
goes great on 14inch globes
goes great on 14inch globes
Before i started to change things.
Before i started to change things.
During the painting not much room.
During the painting not much room.
How it is at the moment
How it is at the moment
I say smarter than the average BEAR!!!!
supervan

hey bear16 that car catch's the eye the globes and the paint and tints looks great :thumbup2: and a 2" pipe hey :wink: the little thing would sound the goods.

ive got a 2" pipe on my f10a carry and it sounds like a 2 ltr with a 2 1/2" pipe :snigger:
....its not miles per gallon its smiles per gallon....

1990 f10a supercarry 5speed
small van big plan